GRumble - Year 5

Congrats to the winners. As far as medals go I'm not sure if joeblow's put in the system required to allow us to give members medals on an individual basis yet. That would be required before we can give medals for this or for the GR Awards winners but now that there's a second reason to give out medals hopefully he'll get round to it a bit faster.

Sam

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

EVERYBODY PARTY

kibbutz-life-6.jpg

OMG I won...I don't believe it!

Thanks everyone for participating, good job to Grandmagoodtimes and everyone else in the tourney, and it was a lot of fun guys!

congrats to you Linky! your prize...lifetime lessons on ocarina playing:

OcarinaMakerDiagram001.jpg

used and tarheels welllll...ive organised this to be outside your houses:

So_Much_Beer__So_Little_Time.jpg

Cheers Used, was fun!

Good job everyone and thanks for making it possible to show how nice I am to purposely lose to you lot. Congrats to the winners, one day you may reach the level of my greatness.

grandmagoodtimes said:
I would just like to say congratulations to the winners and also say thank you to used for putting this on and all my lovely lovelies out there for voting for me. I created a picture for all of my supporters and it also includes a little something for those that didn't vote for me.
I would have voted to you, but I had one problem. It is not that I lost to you, but it is that I beat Blackstar, Maca, and Enigma, who may be probably the best posters here and whom I should have lost to, before losing to you, well I felt that you were undeserving. Next year, though, you got my vote all the way!!
But congrats to the winners!

I would have voted for Grandma and JCD too, but the only reason they beat me and The Joker was because they both voted for themselves so i didn't think they were deserving.

i simply voted pro links because GGD is far too new, but I really do think it reigns in as a testiment that we really need new blood in these forums

the first grumble that curtis and I didn't win.
Well, we didn't compete even.
But.
=[
Congrats to the new guys, here's our 3 (or is it 4) time GRumble tag team champ belt!
ChampBelt.jpg

Good job men and women i was at the adience and watch you have a match of your lives.But next year put me in the match please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod