GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

Cyberjim???

weirdfuturamabrainslugm.png

NOOOOO, not you too!

Well, I am thoroughly disappointed and offended that MattAY did not hand-pick an asian girl for me. I am equally disappointed that dan..... ...used a sword in his campaign last time around. I dislike heights, and appreciate choice, so my vote goes to MattAY.

Uh... and I couldn't decide on which team to vote for, so I guess I'm voting for Toronto-saurus Rex (although it kills me just a little, be it known).

I'm sorry! I had to go to a football match and didnt have time for everyone! But the list has now been updated! GL, you'll definitely like yours...

Sightless said:
Uh... and I couldn't decide on which team to vote for, so I guess I'm voting for Toronto-saurus Rex (although it kills me just a little, be it known).

Are you from Ottawa? Or BC? Or Quebec? Something tells me you don't like Toronto, and it only took me two years to figure it out! 8)

WickedLiquid's editor said:
Sightless said:

Are you from the peripheries of the world? Something tells me you don't like Toronto, and it only took me two years to figure it out! 8)

8)

Yeah, but I have to admit that I just ham it up a bit because I can. I can definitely spot a Torontonian on our streets from a mile away, though. Probably because they're yelling about it or something.

The End Is Upon Us

So as I write this, I’m looking at 22 votes in our most final of finals. That’s an awesome turnout! Thank you for making this another great GRumble. I hope you have enjoyed it, I hope it’s been a good reason to come to the forum and participate in all of the other great threads. You’re all great guys and gals, and I appreciate having somewhere to hang out on the internet.

It was a nerve-racking night at GR. Matt, Dan, Bret, Wicked, and Rakon all paced around the room waiting and counting, while pretending not to count, as each vote came in. The suspense was palpable. What had started off as a friendly competition had quickly turned ugly, with name calling and attack threads popping up. Cheap tactics had been attempted as well, boobs were involved. But as the morning hour struck, one thing was very clear. The Doubles competition was over. WickedLiquid and Rakon jumped up and started celebrating! TORONTO-Saurus Rex had won! But before they could get too excited, Bret pointed out that this was being run in the U.S. and we all know how voting is here. After a quick recount it turned out that they had not won. And so it was Next Gen’s turn to revel in their victory. Bret and Dan whooped and hollered, they did a jumping high-five…they even stopped to shake their opponents hands. Now it was just a matter of the Singles. After 22 votes, it was tied. Matt and Dan both uttered words that shouldn’t be repeated. They hit the phones. They hit the pavement. They even had to be pulled off of each other, so that they didn’t start hitting their opponent. And then…in walked Affen, sweet, unassuming Affen…and who does he vote for? MattAY. “It’s all about the Asian Babes,â€

HAHA! Congrats Matt!
I had a ton of fun with this (obviously) and I'm glad I participated since I sat out last year.

WOO! Next Gen! If I move to Toronto though I'll wanna be a part of Toronto-Saurus Rex next year!

Haha! Nice work Bret - a brilliant host as usual. Best Host in the GR Awards for sure.

I'd like to thank tentacle rape for my victory. For if it wasn't for Cyberjim, the egg would've fallen on the other side of the steeple.

And what can I say? Asians are just perfect in EVERYway. With that in mind, I'd like to give Dan an offering of a TRUE Asian...rather than Ugh's sister he received in the "vote for me" thread:

picture-15.png

That is Kt So...she is utterly hot, and astoundingly sexy. And yet she has never even revealed a nipple (trust me I've looked). She is my favourite Asian and you may borrow her for 24 hours.

And last but not least - I give half my victory to the TRUE best team this competition has to offer!!

a1B3T.jpg

MODGASM! We would've so won if it wasn't for you hipster underdog voting plonkers!

Bahaha! Bet you wish you hadn't voted for me now! PEACE!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod