GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
GRlogo-1.jpg

...tonight. Maybe. Depends on you...but mostly me.

Daniel's the knave, not the knight. Everything he says is reversed!

Oh yeah, I went way oldschool on yall.

Gentleman, it’s that time of year again. The hour is upon us, let us begin the GRumble!

Just like last year, two tournaments felt insuficcient for the majesty that the GRumble deserves. So I went to the dark recesses of my mind and spawned forth a creation all my own. Well kinda…we’ll talk about it in a moment.

First off, we have the GRumble: Singles. This year we have 24 entrants. I have divided you into four Groups. Each of you will face off in a three matches. It should be mentioned that during this part of the GRumble no ties will be settled. A draw is a draw. Winners are awarded 3 points, both draw opponents are awarded 1 point and losers get no points. The great thing about this point method is that you can lose one and still have a chance at getting through to the next round. After the initial matches, I will take the top two from each Group and place them in an eight-man bracket (single elimination). All ties in the bracket will be given a half-day for a new vote to decide.

Group Mikey
NickKmet
UghRochester
UrbanMasque
TheDiesel
MattAY
Longo_2_guns

Group Brand
Schimmel
Eyebrowsbv31
TheJx4
Gunner37
WickedLiquid
HK-47

Group Mouth
LinksOcarina
used44
Shaft
Wes
danielrbischoff
De-Ting

Group Data
Green_Lantern
cyberjim2000
BlackStar
Bretimus_v2
Rakon
StickyGreenGamer

The GRumble: Tag Team is a team based tournament. We have 10 teams, so we will have two five-man groups. Each tag team will face off in four matches. I will then advance the top two from each group into a four-man bracket (single elimination).

Group Sloth
Fus Bro Dah - De-Ting/UrbanMasque
CyberGunner - cyberjim2000/Gunner37
Green_Lantern/used44
GR Twits - TheJx4/UghRochester
Modgasm - Longo_2_guns/MattAY

Group Chunk
LONK - LinksOcarina/NickKmet
StickyMeatBags - HK-47/StickyGreenGamer
Random Select - Schimmel/Wes
Toronto-saurus Rex - Rakon/WickedLiquid
Next Gen - Bretimus_v2/danielrbischoff

So here’s the “rulesâ€

Start voting! Operators are standing by!

TheDiesel
vs.
Longo_2_guns

TheJx4
vs.
HK-47

Fus Bro Dah
fuxz.png

vs.
CyberGunner

Teams, if you would like a picture to be placed with your team name please just PM me and I will start adding it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod