GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

Thanks everyone. You say Best Host now, but I don't release pre-awards show like so many Oscar contenders so I'm not on your minds by the year's end. It's always fun though, so I don't mind it too much. But it's still nice to be done.

WickedLiquid said:
Wait there's no closing ceremony? WTH am I going to do with 300 lbs of potato salad?

I just raised my hand so fast that I separated my shoulder.

TheJx4 said:
Votes should be inboxed.

No. This is such a horrible idea. The inbox on GR is the devil's domain. Plus, where's the fun and community feel if every post is just me saying the tallies?

Bretimus_v2 said:
TheJx4 said:
Votes should be inboxed.

No. This is such a horrible idea. The inbox on GR is the devil's domain. Plus, where's the fun and community feel if every post is just me saying the tallies?

Knowing the tallies before the round is over is laaaaaaame.

Not really, most people only count their round...and I don't think there is anything wrong with seeing you're behind and busting out some propaganda to boost your votes.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Not really, most people only count their round...and I don't think there is anything wrong with seeing you're behind and busting out some propaganda to boost your votes.

My understanding of this when it first came about this year is that it really is more of an intent to draw up and increase forum activity. Running it through the inbox would be counter productive to that.

Of course, "The Establishment" crushing new and lesser-known contenders doesn't help either! #SoreLoser

Bragging rights is a lot around here. And I don't want to wait too long to say this, but...I have the best partner in the world! Dan, I can't thank you enough for suggesting this partnership. Next Gen ftw.

Matt, you a'ight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle