World Cup, yo

Have you all learnt nothing this World Cup haha?

Costa Rica topping Group D when everyone thought they'd be the bitches of said group.

Spain being knocked out by Chile.

Underdogs are the ones in this tournament. They're kicking booty. USA VS Portugal....go CLINT!

Today's matches:
Russia VS Belgium (Go red devils!)
Korea VS Algeria (Go Algeria!)
And USA vs USA's next country of military invasion (USA USA USA)

Green_Lantern said:
What's with the French cocks?
All i can say is that we drive small cars. We are ok with standard size TV. We are content with just a royal cheese with a small side. We got small streets. We don't care for I-max... i think you get the picture.

The joke is we aren't compensating like you yanks...

It's ok.

We still have this:

yJaZ67K.jpg

Haha great game! Jones' shot was incredible. I made an orgasmic yell when that went in.

Then I came when Clint scored. Oh Clint <3

Bretimus_v2 said:
No, but seriously that last ten minutes was amazing. My son learned a new word shortly after that last goal.
You are a horrible parent...

It's nice to see that Spain got his groove back! And i feel really sorry for Cameroon. At least they can say they scored at least once against Brazil. That's something to gloat about, trust me.

Now tomorrow... the Ivory Coast better win! ALLEZ LES ÉLÉPHANTS!
Ivory+Coast+national+football+team.png

I think the word he learned was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!

I heard that one a lot growing up.

Eh-yo! Da fuckin Italians is out. Whose da wise guy that says we gots ta go home?

The gay boys just pissed in our rigitoni!

To be honest they are seven and eight. They are tiny little teens in their own sense. They have known the main ammunition including the big swears since they went to preschool. I control my tongue fairly well.

But I know that they aren't dainty flowers who will wilt if they overheard "well, fuck" in one of its few utterances inside the walls of V2.

Bretimus_v2 said:
To be honest they are seven and eight. They are tiny little teens in their own sense. They have known the main ammunition including the big swears since they went to preschool. I control my tongue fairly well.

But I know that they aren't dainty flowers who will wilt if they overheard "well, fuck" in one of its few utterances inside the walls of V2.

It's OK....It's just Lien being Lien.

Bye bye Ivory Coast!

GO GREECE!

That was awesome at the end.

Shame about Japan, but c'est la vie.

You people really need to learn to take a joke. Of course Bret is the model parent! Just keep your kids away from the GR forum, that's all... Cause they might learn new words...

MattAY said:
Bye bye Ivory Coast!
PUTAIN DE MERDE!

...I rest my case...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod