World Cup, yo

I've been using http://www.vipboxus.co/ for streaming, but I've been trying to follow along with things.

I watched Croatia roll over Cameroon, and Spain faff about while Chile got things done. I'm hoping for the Netherlands to repeat their near win, and hoping that the US makes a decent show of things.

I am... surprised that Spain lost that match. I mean Chile was strong and all but we are talking about the previous champion here!

Also Mexico tied with Brazil. Respect. All i can say, respect to our brothers south of the border!

...and what do ya mean Algeria lost? to whom? ...BELGIUM! THE FREAKING RED DEVILS? Oh god, i can smell the burning cars in the suburb of France already...

Edit: forgot to check tomorow's match. Only game i am looking forward to is the Ivory coast. But i do expect to hear Mattay do a "U R SO GAY" joke though.

I'm not really into soccer/football so I have no idea what's going on with the World Cup.

I do know Australia's "Socceroos" unfortunately have not done very well at all, I think they lost their first match?

The socceroos (greatest name ever) have lost twice now and have been eliminated from advancing, but they played the Dutch really tough today.

The Dempsey goal at 30 seconds was amazing in the US game. Hoping they can hold it together against Portugal on Sunday. I'm a huge fan of MLS (and particularly the Sounders, which is Dempsey's team), so I'm enjoying watching him play.

I was surprised to see Spain exit so early. But, I guess they're all old now.

Green_Lantern said:
The socceroos (greatest name ever) have lost twice now and have been eliminated from advancing, but they played the Dutch really tough today.

It is a cool name, yeah. But a shame they lost... oh well, least they gave the Dutch a tough run, that's good. :)

857344917.gif

Be proud Craig!! Tim Cahill = Legend.

COME ON ING-ER-LAAAAAAAAANND!!!

At 8pm this evening I will be nervous and excited, at 9:45pm I will either be incredibly happy or incredibly suicidal.
Speak to you guys later (I hope...)

Currently watching Ivory Coast try and make this game interesting. The score is closer, but the acting is terrible.

Ugh that match was so fucking boring. Even i was bored of my own countrys performance.

Argentina vs Iran? That group is just three teams contending for second. And next up is Germany vs Ghana? Nothing but one-sided conflicts until the third game today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod