WOOOOOOOOOO

kapow

Regular
BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEEEAAAARS!
MAKE EVERY PLAY CLEAR THE WAY TO VICTORYYYY!!!
PUT UP A FIGHT, WITH A MIGHT SO FEARLESSLYYYY!!!!

WE'LL NEVER FORGET THE WAY YOU THRILLED THE NAAAATION!
WITH YOUR T FORMAAAAATION!!!
AND LET THEM KNOW WHY YOU'RE WEARING THE CROOOWWWWN!!!!
YOU'RE THE PRIDE AND JOY OF ILLINOIS!
CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOOOWWWWWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK YYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited the title - Lethean

Hey, so who won?

Oh Riiiight, the Boars.

Kapow, big piss up??? YOU KNOW IT!

^ Agreed. I don't even care about football until the playoffs. Granted, my home team is the Detroit Lions so that may have something to do with it, but hey, they did better than last year

I'm going to begin with an introduction (ala, AA meetings)

I am a Vikings fan...and I hate Brad Childress.

Anyone who thinks AP's fumble in OT was the problem in the game doesn't know anything about football. Lets start with a blocked PAT in regulation, 3 huge kick returns by the Bears in regulation, the Vikings offense not spreading it out and passing until halfway through the third quarter (and then subsequently shutting it back down once OT starting and running a bunch of two TE sets instead of shotgun with 4 WR).

Then, in OT the Vikings blitz every fucking play of OT and don't get 1 sack, and really hardly ever hurry Cutler leaving their CB's (who can't man cover for shit to begin with) in man on man coverage on the outside....ugh. I could go on for days...AP's fumble was petty compared to the rest of the shit going on with the team.

/rant

Hey another Vikes fan, I'm not alone here!
Any who I didn't catch the bears game, thankfully, but was McKinnie fucking up again or not?

MonkeyPox said:
Hey another Vikes fan, I'm not alone here!
Any who I didn't catch the bears game, thankfully, but was McKinnie f****** up again or not?

Him and Loadholt got blown up again, Favre hit the ground way too much...they couldn't run in short yardage, pretty sad really. Funny story, I just saw on the news that Mckinnie made the pro-bowl even though he hasn't blocked anybody since highschool.

How? I thought the novelty of his size wore off already and his true talent was known. Lets just hope that the Silver Fox can handle another potential beating this weekend at the Dome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod