Why Shouldn't Obama Be President?

What do you consider the prevailing reason for why Obama should not be president?

• He's black.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He doesn't appreciate trolls.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are a lot of icky statements in here.

Particularly Stalfros's comment about how the Republicans "had their chance" and blew it.

No, Mike. Both parties have had their chances for the past century and have continuously blown it.

But that's not as slimy as LinksOcarina's statement that Abraham Lincoln "did a good job": Killing 600,000 citizens of the "United" States of America was a "good job"?

Yuck.

Why shouldn't Obama be president? He wants to run my life, that's why.

Vote "None of the above."

No confidence, I say. Politicians may be qualified to run the country, but that doesn't mean they know how to fix the problems. Most of them won't have slummed it, and haven't been victimised by overwhelming taxes.

If it were up to me, and one day it will be, when I rule the world, there will only be one power to rule the people, and I'll do something stupid, like cut taxes, and use prison labour to repair roads, and do menial tasks or something.

JCD said:
And shame on you, purposely making a topic just to get it locked. What would Obama have to say about that?

Maybe Cune can ask him when he comes to his school.

I'd say let him be president!

Then maybe we'll never hear a black person getting upset over the slightest thing they find racist in our scoiety...

...yeah I know, but a man can dream.

Na, America needs a black VP. With Hillary Clinton as President. That way, someone can assassinate Clinton, and you guys can have two firsts on the same day.

Barack looks like the best democratic candidate from where I stand. That said, he still does all the typical american bullshit about how america shall 'change the world' and is the 'envy of the world'. It's absolute bullshit. America is a long way from being the greatest nation on earth. That would be Iceland or Sweden or somewhere. Fucking Hell, fuck off america.

He lacks experience, he has the worst attendance record in Congress, and he refuses to say the Pledge of Allegience. And this guy is presidential material?

As for Hillary, she has even less experience. She is pro World Government. She will make Bill head of the UN. The Clintons would control the world. Plus I don't like the idea of putting a woman in office while we are currently at war with a nation that belives women are property. They hate us enough now as it is.

And so with those guys out of the way, my only logical vote goes to Huckabee.

StandardStache said:
he refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance.

I corrected your spelling error.

Also, I never say the Pledge of Allegiance but my reasons are religious and this is a country firmly rooted in religious freedom. I don't need my leader to be a bleed red white and blue patriot. I need him to be smart and cunning and keep us out of wars and as wealthy and healthy as can be.

A lot of what you said was small minded and misinformed. So I am just going to laugh at you for thinking it.

Since Edwards dropped out today, my vote will most likely go to Obama if he is the democratic nominee.

^Actually, StandardStache is one of the few people with some sense. Bill and Hillary have been planning their takeover since law school. A real wife would have left him after the scandal.

Huckabee is dangerous candidate too, though. He is essentially just a socially conservative progressive.

Because he supports partial birth abortion, universal health care (a disaster waiting to happen), and driver's licenses for illegal aliens.

Because he supports partial birth abortion, free universal health care (a disaster waiting to happen), and driver's licenses for illegal aliens.

Silencer said:
^Actually, StandardStache is one of the few people with some sense. Bill and Hillary have been planning their takeover since law school. A real wife would have left him after the scandal.
AHAHAHAHAH.

thetank said:
^ Is that a laugh, or an exclamation of despair?

It was a laugh at Silencer. He kills me.

There isn't one person or political group in this nation that is going to run things the "right" way according to everybody, however constant fear mongering about a threat that is non-existent when a truly real threat has been sitting in our white house for the last 8 years has just become humorous to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod