Obama didn't play Witcher 2, and other wacky video game news

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes I find a piece of video game news so weird that I feel that I have to share it. Something not noteworthy enough to actually be news but worthy of putting in a thread.

So this thread shall be dedicated for the weird video game news found across the internet. Of course, everyone is free to add whatever they can find.

Starting off is the topic title. Last time Obama was in Poland, he was given a copy of The Witcher 2 by the Prime Minister. Given that The Witcher is to Poland what Harry Potter is to England and everywhere else, that's not too surprising.

Source here

It seems that president Obama wasn't good enough to play it. Which isn't surprising, given that the first fight in the game can frustrate most people.

Obama's already the DM to the greatest RTS possible...he doesn't need no video games.

And before you say there's no such thing as DMs in RTSs, the leader of the free world can do whatever he feels like.

Green_Lantern said:
Obama's already the DM to the greatest RTS possible...he doesn't need no video games.

And before you say there's no such thing as DMs in RTSs, the leader of the free world can do whatever he feels like.

Quote of the week right here. Make it happen Daniel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle