Most of U.S kid gamers would play with Obama's 'Wii'

Lien

Rookie
Sorry, couldn't resist with the title :p
http://tech.einnews.com/article.php?nid=117520
The Game Crazy survey affirms the 44th President of the United States' innate ability to connect with Americans of all ages. Boys and girls alike think competing against the Commander-in-Chief would be the ultimate gaming experience. President Obama rocked the vote with 19 percent of teens and tweens overall, choosing him as the personality they would most like to play video games against.

Now that i think about it, the only celebrity i could think of that i want to play with and could actually be fun (i.e put a challenge) would be Obama. Tetris, o great commander-in-chief?
What about you, G.R.ians?

President Obama was the definitive leader among boys (25 percent), followed by a cast of all-male athletes and celebs including New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (14 percent), and a three-way tie between singing trio, the Jonas Brothers, comedic actor Seth Rogen, and Olympian and well-know gamer, Michael Phelps (all at 12 percent).

For girls, the top picks included singing sensations and friends, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers (both at 23 percent). President Obama came in third for the females with 13 percent of votes, followed by pop songstress and queen of the "Love Game," Lady Gaga (nine percent).

Lady gaga... what?

"Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers (both at 23 percent). President Obama came in third for the females with 13 percent of votes"

Nice definition of what is wrong with the human race right there.

I would want to play with Jim Carrey, then I'd cut him off and play with Zooey Deschanel. Slowly chatting her up, then we will have xbox headset sex whilst riding a Halo 3 warthog together.

MattAY said:
I would want to play with Jim Carrey, then I'd cut him off and play with Zooey Deschanel. Slowly chatting her up, then we will have xbox headset sex whilst riding a Halo 3 warthog together.

I like where this is going ... record it while you're at. ;)

I would want to play Left 4 Dead with Obama. The only problem is I would keep making jokes about how this was his "new policy to clean up the crime in Chicago" and stuff like that.

I would want to play MW:2 on XBL, with headsets.
He would get called a nigger every 4 seconds by 13 years olds, and eventually call microsoft and making them ban anyone under 15 from using the XBL service.
*drools* perfect world

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod