Who is better Duke_Ferris or maca2kx?

• Duke_Ferris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maca2kx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dUKE is a worthy opponent but don't bank on those cookies, beer and women until you receive them in an unmarked box. Without me who would chastise posters without appearing pretentious? Who would guard you while you sleep? Who would keep your children safe? No one!

A vote for maca is a vote for safety and prosperity, a vote for intellectual endeavours and a vote for the future!

Sam

See what I mean maca. Oh yeah and madster shall we stop this post war now? Cause it is getting old and very boring and it is running down some of the people`s patience around here.

I don't know why but...

Save_Ferris_t-shirt.jpg

also everytime I see Ferris, I read Fenris, which to Northern Mythology is a wolf that is the son of Loke, the god of tricksters and liars.

maca2kx said:
dUKE is a worthy opponent but don't bank on those cookies, beer and women until you receive them in an unmarked box. Without me who would chastise posters without appearing pretentious? Who would guard you while you sleep? Who would keep your children safe? No one!

A vote for maca is a vote for safety and prosperity, a vote for intellectual endeavours and a vote for the future!

Sam
So your the one whos been there while I was asleep, man they said I was just paranoid, BUT I KNEW...I KNEW!!!!
Oh and sorry if i clipped ya with that buck shot, you shouldn't be there when I'm sleeping.
And as for my vote, I'm unsure, but...The sleeping thing is kinda of strange so, I say Duke.
Viva La Duke!!!
You should feel really good Duke, I don't even vote most of the time, on anything.

maca2kx said:

Sam

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with admin powers. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Longo? Sam has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Himashi and you curse the spammers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Sam knows: That Himashi's ban, while tragic, probably saved lives. And Sam's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Sam on that wall. You need him there. He uses words like honor, code, loyalty... He uses these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. He has neither the time nor the inclination to explain himself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom he provides, then questions the manner in which he provides it. He'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, he suggests you apply to be admin and stand a post. Either way, he doesn't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

So there you have it. Sam wins, a la Col. Jessep. But Duke, it was your work that gave me access to games, and brought love into my life, if it's any consolation.

Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
Fenris, the one who ate the sun and moon at the time of Ragnarok?
That's the one. I've always heard him as Fenrir, but it makes no difference.
Online, I've heard of him as Fenrir.
Books, as Fenris, so I guess you're right on how it makes no difference.
And by books, I mean Thor: Ragnarok. Those final 6 issues were pretty sweet.

Remember when I posted in another topic that your posts don't make any sense, Navy_Seal? Here's my proof. I mean, come on, who cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod