User suggestions?

The ban goes to...

• De-Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UglyKitten

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have another suggestion, can we demote Moses from being a mod still? When was the last time he posted? I would say Trippysmurf and Sounds as well, but they post every now and then

Lethean said:
Daniel, I don't think anyone needs a promotion right now. We have enough mods and now three admins, two active (unless Sam is active?). What we need on the forums is more traffic and a more welcoming demeanor from the current members. Bret has the right idea as well....

...And a more streamlined main page that doesn't advertise screen shots for titles like Half Life 2 Episode 1.

I regularly pop in, I just rarely post.

I'll leave the Inner Party to the GMs seeing as it was their creation to start with. Though yeah, its last post was almost two months ago and... well it was Ugh.

Right and suggestions are great. I'm fully aware of what kind of thread it is...I was just shooting it down ;). Daniel may have a different opinion though.

I have stuff I want to say about Trippysmurf, but it doesn't concern you plebeians. Go run along and count your rocks, peasants!

In all seriousness, no. We're good moderator wise. Now that Lethean is back somewhat and Maca is here and Dan is an admin, me and Matt (since we're the only mods here anyway) should be perfectly fine at keeping the peons in line.

OI YOU PEONS! GET IN LINE!

Seriously, though, to get people to come to the forums you need to make it seem super unintimidating.

I wouldn't mind becoming the Prime Minister of GR Awesomeness. It'd be my job to declare awesomeness and shun un-awesomeness. It would be awesome. Also, there'd be hookers...and blackjack. Yeaaaaah.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I wouldn't mind becoming the Prime Minister of GR Awesomeness. It'd be my job to declare awesomeness and shun un-awesomeness. It would be awesome. Also, there'd be hookers...and blackjack. Yeaaaaah.

Sooo....You'd be the PM of an online Vegas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod