Who is better Duke_Ferris or maca2kx?

• Duke_Ferris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maca2kx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke obviously, but you should seriously stop making useless polls and topics about stuff nobody actually cares about.

All this guy has been doing is spamming up the forums. I mean, Non was banned for less than this.

Navy_Seal, you are on very slippery ice, that's all I'll say on the public forums.

Everyone else, were your posts truly necessary?

To the question; well dUKE, clearly. He owns and runs the site and has done for twelve years.

Sam

Vote for Pedro!

Edit: Aw man, who is locking posts in GM (other than me)? I don't care if Navy_Seal is subversive. That's part of the point of a revolution. Maca is a good writer: topic unlocked. Vote for me and I will send you all cookies and beer, beautiful women will visit you by the truckload. Beat that, Maca.

Duke_Ferris said:
Vote for Pedro!

Edit: Aw man, who is locking posts in GM (other than me)? I don't care if Navy_Seal is subversive. That's part of the point of a revolution. Maca is a good writer: topic unlocked. Vote for me and I will send you all cookies and beer, beautiful women will visit you by the truckload. Beat that, Maca.
Cookies, beer and women by the truckload?
Epic win!

Duke FTW.

'cause, without his work, we wouldn't know about maca2kx. Thus, any vote for maca is also a vote for Duke.

Thus, Duke wins.

Duke_Ferris said:
Vote for me and I will send you all cookies and beer, beautiful women will visit you by the truckload. Beat that, Maca.
Psh, and where are you going to get all of this? The cloning machine in GR HQ broke when Nick was doing a late night and tried to clone the coffee without the cup. I know, for I was there. Hooray for Stealth Camo.

I'm sure Maca is an excellent dude but Duke has influenced my outlook on games for many years. Long live Duke! (as well as trucks of women, beer, and cookies)

Navy_Seal said:
Hey madster111 GTFO please so you can spare us the time huh why don`t you?
Get some grammar, and then we shall talk.

(note, yes, i am aware of the irony in that post. That was intended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle