Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam

• Z.O.E.

• Don't really know

• Total voters
Which is better in a one on one fight? Which one of these have more mobility and better weapons? Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure. I've played them and know what they can do. I like to hear people's opinions about this though. I would've put in Metal Gear, but with it's indistructible armor what's the point? And I would've put this on the Sony room but Gun Metal is from Xbox. So I thought I put it here. If you're not famililiar with one or two of these games, I like to hear your opinion about what you know.

I always wanted to play Gun Metal but never got a chance.

I've played a few Gundams and Armored Core games.

I have to say ZOE: 2 tops the list. The two player versus is a fun waste of time too, especially after beating the game and getting all those characters.

I haven't played but one Gundam game, and I have completed a slew of Armored core games.

My only gripe with Armored core is the lack of the use of the analog sticks which would make over all movement and aiming WAAAY easier-especially with use of the xbox which I think the Core games would absolutely shine on.

zone of the enders is okay, and gundam is fine...but I can't believe that you people would vote for them.

Gundam games get really stupid over time, and zone is boring after 10 mins.

Armored Core all the way.

Armoured Core for the win!

Just gotta love that Kawasaka and Moonlight. The OP-INTENSIFY is pretty wicked too.

i picked gundom cuz i liked all of the serises. y did they cancel G gundom that was the best(the one that had gundoms from all over)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod