GR Strips...

• Are awesome, give us more!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This one wasn't funny

• Can I have Craig's autograph?

• Total voters
So... i checked on Explorer, it's too big. I checked on firefox, it's too big. I downloaded google chrome, it's too big.

Do i have to post the comic here to show how big it is? Just... fix it now!

Green_Lantern said:
Do all of you only have like 6" monitors?

It's really not that big.....Seriously.
5bjgy.gif

Well how about we just resize the comic and give a "High rez" link for GL then?

Hahahaha, Ok I finally viewed the strip on my laptop and that's ridiculously huge. Poor execution, GR. Fix it now. Craig should definitely keep drawing in this size, but damn, that needs adjusted when published like that.

I just had a look at the comic using Internet Explorer (version 11) and yeah, the comic is huge so I can see the problem some users may be having.

Hopefully next time it'll be sorted and all good. :)

Green_Lantern said:
Do all of you only have like 6" monitors?

It's really not that big.....Seriously.
It doesn't matter about screen size. It matters about resolution. That said, it's a screen stretcher for me. Not everyone can afford sh*t you have.

No, I figured out it doesn't have much to do with resolution. It looks just fine on a 1080p monitor in Chrome but it's massive on the same monitor in IE. So why are all of you using IE?

Friends don't let friends use IE.

Part of me wishes "GR strips" was something completely different involving a video element and all the writers and commenters.

Green_Lantern said:
Ok...There's everyone's problem. Why the hell does anyone use IE?

It's sized just fine with Chrome.

At home I use Google Chrome and you're right Green_Lantern, there were no issues there. At work however, I use Internet Explorer and I noticed the comic is quite stretched there. On my iPhone 5 via Safari, the comic looked fine too.

We need to try and accommodate all users so that everyone has an equal experience. So those with IE, Mozilla or Chrome can all see the comic just fine in the future, hopefully.

In saying that, Chrome is the best.

daverabbit said:
Part of me wishes "GR strips" was something completely different involving a video element and all the writers and commenters.

If the GR staff are up for it, I'm happy to make a video in the future... but not of me actually stripping.

I've always wanted to make a video about drawing. A sorta step by step process about how a comic is made, with audio commentary and stuff. I think that would be pretty cool. Maybe in the future?

I just used Chrome and it did what I requested it to do. It automatically resized the image and if I wanted it to be larger, I just had to click on it.

This should be fixed. Our tech team has been great with really quick turn around lately. Thanks everyone for providing information about the bug so we could figure it out. Please check if you're still in the affected browsers as we just got the all clear for this fix.

It would be wise to use Chrome my brothers. For our prophet Google foretold of a browser that would save the interweb from the false Sheppard known as explorer. And now our phophet has delivered. May blessings be upon you Google.

Feel free to Sig me GL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod