Where's schimmel at because...

Rakon said:
Star Wars > Star Trek

Never got into Star Trek and honestly never will, Star Wars beats it x10. When I was little I thought if you liked Star Wars you were automatically a cool kid but if you liked Star Trek you were instantly labeled as a nerd

I never got why Star Wars was/is so popular.

Honestly, they're not bad movies, but they're not the best made either.

I suppose if you grew up with it, it may be a little different.
Kids now will probably say why Crash Bandicoot was so popular...and we'll say fuck you man! YOU WERENT THERE!

It's been two days since Star Wars day and one day after you went tequilla crazy...

It's revenge of the 6th!

MattAY said:
Kids now will probably say why Crash Bandicoot was so popular...and we'll say f*** you man! YOU WERENT THERE!
Yeah, but Crash Bandicoot still IS the shit.

madster111 said:
MattAY said:
Kids now will probably say why Crash Bandicoot was so popular...and we'll say f*** you man! YOU WERENT THERE!
Yeah, but Crash Bandicoot still IS the shit.

Oh my god yes it was!! Loved the crash games one of my fav platformers but I hated how if I was a centimeter off from landing on a cliff I fall and die, crash can conquer evil foes but can't grab onto a damn ledge.. Whenever I talk to a young person and they don't know about crash or the original mario bros or they think the new star wars are better than the original I have to fight the urge to hit a child. I will neglect my future son if he doesn't like star wars.... Okay I won't do that but I'll be disappointed

Longo_2_guns said:
If you mean the new ones, then you're more retarded than usual.

Crash was like sonic where you wanted it to continue then they continued the series and you just wanted to kill the characters so the pain of crappy remakes would go away

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod