When Obi-wan chops off the arm of that dude in the barfight

Wes said:
Also, I dind't think this was a serious thread, it's about friggin Star Wars...

...DONT SAY THAT. ITS NERD BLASPHEMY.
Seriously though, I love Star Wars, and the lore and story is so easy to get locked in to.

kingg5 said:
Let me guess watching the star wars marathon yesturday

Yeah, it was running in the background for most of the day. Sadly, it was the shit re-edited version they released in the 90s (the same version I own). I really need to invest in the not-fucked-with series.

Hlallu said:
Wes said:
Also, I dind't think this was a serious thread, it's about friggin Star Wars...

...DONT SAY THAT. ITS NERD BLASPHEMY.
Seriously though, I love Star Wars, and the lore and story is so easy to get locked in to.

LOL, I like Star Wars but as I've said before I can't wrap my head around the obsession. Do I admire and respect a trilogy that's become a benchmark in special effects? You betcha! Do I dress up like jedi's and wave my hands in peoples faces? Hell no.

Part of my hatred may stem from my childhood. My parents were huge Trekkies and would drag 8 year old me to their conventions. They bought me a star trek uniform and I was like "When the hell am I ever going to wear this?" The only answer they could come up with was Halloween to which I replied "I'm going as Raphael, end of story."

Wes said:
Part of my hatred may stem from my childhood. My parents were huge Trekkies and would drag 8 year old me to their conventions. They bought me a star trek uniform and I was like "When the hell am I ever going to wear this?"

Your parents probably named you Wes for a reason...
TNGWesleyCrusher.jpg

:lol: <3

schimmel said:
If my parents had cable I would have, but since they don't I'll just have my own marathon later
Don't feel bad we all been there. Used, good luck finding the originals buddy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod