Where the fuck is everybody

Hey Daniel has a point. It's SO friggin annoying when you drop hints on a twist. Not that I'm going to play the game anytime soon, but when I do I'll know sometihng is up with this Mordin guy! And I'll be trying to guess what it is rather than purely enjoying the story.

It's like saying to someone before The Sixth Sense, "Hey, there's a twist involving Bruce Willis at the end".

I opened it, but lost the damn key, then I found it and locked it back up.

Geez Bret, didn't know you needed the Coles Notes of this thread.

Having the reapers be controlled by some god like star child thats represented by the kid you see die in the beginning was total bullshit

thats a spoiler by the way, don't read it

Icepick said:
its no bullshit, it doesnt even scratch the surface of how monumentally shitty that ending is though
When I found out what the Reaper's motivation was, it killed my motivation to give them my money forME3.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no Mass Effect series. There was just Mass Effect and fanfiction based off of it.

Longo_2_guns said:
Icepick said:
its no bullshit, it doesnt even scratch the surface of how monumentally shitty that ending is though
When I found out what the Reaper's motivation was, it killed my motivation to give them my money forME3.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no Mass Effect series. There was just Mass Effect and fanfiction based off of it.

to kill organic life so organic life doesn't make machines that may kill organic life?

come on, thats perfectly sound motivation

Icepick said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Icepick said:

to kill organic life so organic life doesn't make machines that may kill organic life?

come on, thats perfectly sound motivation

Indeed!

WHO+_15b1f466d4296abf72b8fd995654467d.png

I'm not here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod