Where is madster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the fuck up Longo. Full responsibility. No. Haha, all business, I guess I passed Maca's powers onto the right person.

First of all, goddamit I've had a good laugh at this latest exchange. I agree with Icepick, nice trolling there Chris.

The long and the short of it was yes, Madster circumvented the filters on every possible occasion. Much like lokness, he went above and beyond to call people cu** and f** and shit like that.

Oooooh a giveaway, who gives a shit. I'll be honest, what set me off was calling all the new posters "cu**s" and "blaming" me for their entrance into the forums. F*** that. That's the kind of attitude that had the forum participation at the low it was when I entered the fray.

Someone asked us how the site was doing, the site was doing terribly when I got hired here as an intern. The site is doing marginally better now. Madster was turning people away, and I honestly do wish he'd come back, but everyone who behaves that way will get a ban eventually.

Again, I really do wish madster would come back, his banning was so temporary... until it wasn't. I liked the guy a lot. Maybe Lethean will come in and explain better. I just know why I didn't say "no, don't ban him."

danielrbischoff said:
I'll be honest, what set me off was calling all the new posters "cu**s" and "blaming" me for their entrance into the forums. F*** that. That's the kind of attitude that had the forum participation at the low it was when I entered the fray.

Exactly. Things have certainly improved over the last year with the site.

I've posted like five times in the past few days. Way to pay attention. God.

In all seriousness, I already posted in this thread. He was banned for like four days. I lifted it. He's just eating his damn french cries with his whaaahburger.

I think Chris is closer to Jesus.

I mean, he's brown and it only takes a cross to make him Christ.

Also, that's pronounced Hey-Seuss.

Fire in camp has been put out - nice work boys.

firemen_quit.jpg

Brown? I wish. I'm pale-dark enough to receive the Madster treatment from both ends.

Hope this reads as gay sexual innuendo, and not so much the confusion that abounds from my mixed ancestry.
But what am I saying, of course it'll read as gay sexual innuendo. Score!

NickKmet said:
danielrbischoff said:
I'll be honest, what set me off was calling all the new posters "cu**s" and "blaming" me for their entrance into the forums. F*** that. That's the kind of attitude that had the forum participation at the low it was when I entered the fray.

Exactly. Things have certainly improved over the last year with the site.

I think it's because daniel is sexy. Get's the ladies all...revolutionary. Yeeeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle