Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tallahassee, FL

• Fuck you Raine, go to hell

• Total voters

Rainemaida

Veteran
I'm planning on moving in early January. And I have basically two choices on where to live.

Tuscaloosa, AL - Home of the Alabama Crimson Tide! I can move into a luxurious one bedroom apartment with a 21 year old member of the opposite sex ;) . I can party all I want with the Roll Tide, all I have to do is get a job soon down there to pay for my basics.

or...

Tallahassee, FL - Home of the Florida State Seminoles! I've been one time to Tallahassee, and the Goodwill I was shopping in blew up. It was pretty exciting. I'd be rooming with an old GR friend (same-sex) and he'd be going to FSU while I hang out and look for a job.

Where would you go?

If you're into partying college kids (and it seems you are) go to Alabama.
Otherwise, I'd still consider Florida a generally better state.
Also, you should first come to Chapel Hill before leaving. ;)

I'll be in Chapel Hill early December. When does your semester end?

Plus the girl in Alabama i'm totally in love with. Plus that's where my parents think I'm moving. If it doesn't work out I can always go to Florida.

From what I know about Flordia, it's full of old people or hardcore partiers. I don't know who's in Tallahassee but I'm guessing it's full of kids so I'd say go there.

Living with a memeber of the oppostie sex might sound like fun but if you only have one bathroom then it'll be like having an annoying sister.

edit, okay so she's you gf? I thought she was a roomie. Well, then maybe it's best you stay with her and see if she's meant for you. The best way to know if she's the one is to live with her. If she's not, go to Flordia and get some frustration out on a hot drunk chick.

Alright. I think mines over the 6th or so, and i should be in CH by the 12th. How do you like it there? I know alot of people that went this year.

yeah thats why im moving. im so unmotivated this semester, and im not doing too hot. luckily I'm supposed to be a freshman but I have 30 credits already, so that gives me time to fuck around and work and party. I'm just not ready for 3 more years of school right now. and going to a community college sucks because i find most of the classes and material BORING.

UNC can be hard though. But I like Chapel Hill alot.

I would say Florida just because it's fucking Florida, but if you love that girl, you should be with her. Nothing like being with a woman you're in love with, nothing.

As one of the resident Floridians, let me tell you, Tallahassee sucks. The only thing to do there, bar none, is get drunk. No major shopping centers, no beaches, no amusement parks (I went to college in Tampa and Orlando), and you are in the middle of BFE. Tally sucks.

I've been to Birmingham. We saw more things in Birmingham in one day then I did a whole 3 day weekend in Tally.

Go to Alabama, Tallahassee is just boring. Florida can be hit or miss and you don't wanna get one of the misses. Plus the 21 year old girl can always be promising ;)

A one bedroom place with a girl? well that depends entirely on how you feel towards this girl. If you won't be "together" together then things would get pretty ackward.

Mostly because those are two places where I know people that I can crash with. I just wanna stay for awhile. I can always move wherever else.

Don't move to the south unless you like improper english, uneducated people, religious zelots, racism and conservative-controlling asses. oh yeah don't forget all the (more than average) corrupt politics.

Go to FL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle