whats-going-on-in-this-thread-486x500.jpg

about sums it up

De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
That's like my fist mixed into your face.
Maybe you'd like a pile driver to the face?
Goodness... What ever would have suggested -that-? You're a bit too eager there. I thought you would have appreciated the simile.
And I thought you would have appreciated that Nacho Libre reference.
We are clearly not meant for each other, De-Ting. I think we should terminate this relationship immediately and seek other options. Don't bother asking for that anklet back; I've already sold it. To your second cousin. Good day!
Ha! Joke's on you! It was a bracelet! Also, I lied. It wasn't 24k, it was iron pyrite. And guess what else? Gullible's not in the dictionary.
You... son... of... a... fish. Well, I suppose that works best for me, since I sold it as a 24k anklet. Ha! And oh my god, it really isn't.

Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
That's like my fist mixed into your face.
Maybe you'd like a pile driver to the face?
Goodness... What ever would have suggested -that-? You're a bit too eager there. I thought you would have appreciated the simile.
And I thought you would have appreciated that Nacho Libre reference.
We are clearly not meant for each other, De-Ting. I think we should terminate this relationship immediately and seek other options. Don't bother asking for that anklet back; I've already sold it. To your second cousin. Good day!
Ha! Joke's on you! It was a bracelet! Also, I lied. It wasn't 24k, it was iron pyrite. And guess what else? Gullible's not in the dictionary.
You... son... of... a... fish. Well, I suppose that works best for me, since I sold it as a 24k anklet. Ha! And oh my god, it really isn't.
Well despite the break-up, I hope everything works out for you. There's a lot of fish in the sea, yabba dabba doo, and have a good life.

If I could kill people, here's the list of how I would do it:

Ugh
Madster
Anika
De-Ting
Everyone on the front page. Everyone.
Ugh
Anika
Kapow
Everyone I forgot
Mattay
Used
Stal

Shame I read the list backwards one night in a drunken murderous mood. I'll miss you Stal...

I did miss him, actually. By a good five feet.

Why would you kill MattAY? It's like he's grape jelly and you're peanut butter. You can't kill your other half. It would be like Julius Caesar, except you wouldn't do it for the good of the people. Sure my first simile was weird, but you just can't kill MattAY. I was going to ask why you marked Anika down twice, but after thinking it over for 27 seconds, I could understand why.

He's at the bottom of the list because I'd kill him last. Obviously once I've killed the first few people I'd get a bloodlust and have to kill everyone else. God Ugh, don't you know anything?

Glenn just popped up on my "People You May Know" thing on Facebook which is quite creepy since I don't have anybody from GR friended on there. THE CHAT IS TAKING OVER. I didn't add him, obviously.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Glad I'm flying under the murder radar.
I can't tell if I'm flying under the murder radar, counted as someone from "the front page," or tallied up under "everyone I forgot."

I know I can't NOT be on Longo's murdering list...

Just make sure you show me a good time before you clock me. Like a perfect day as chums...I'll take you to a football (soccer) game, you can take me to a baseball game...we'll share the same peanuts, the same milkshake. Hell, we can have the same pee schedules...it'll be glorious. all whilst having Seal playing in the background <3.

danielrbischoff said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Glad I'm flying under the murder radar.
I can't tell if I'm flying under the murder radar, counted as someone from "the front page," or tallied up under "everyone I forgot."

I know I can't NOT be on Longo's murdering list...

Since you're on the front page, I'm gonna go with the former

Longo_2_guns said:
Ugh
Madster
Anika
De-Ting
Everyone on the front page. Everyone.
Ugh
Anika
Kapow
Everyone I forgot
Mattay
Used
Stal
At last, a detailed list of the people Longo cares enough about to want to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod