A request: (don't) murder madster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sightless said:
That's like my fist mixed into your face.
Maybe you'd like a pile driver to the face?

500full.jpg

Hey, if i'm not here to fuck everything up, who else will do it?
Longo? He's too unreliable. He's not even here now.
Ugh? He's too busy spamming youtube with videos.

I dont know...I WANT to lock it, I really do...

...but I cant! Not until maddy says something...

EDIT: There we go, he posts as I think it. Which means our minds are connected. Which means murdering Maddy is a WAY sucky idea if he's too similar to me. Which means we murder the guy who thought of it in the first place. which he has proven to be a bit of a douche anyway.

Lynch GRZorak

The next time ANYONE bitches about me EVER, I'm bringing this thread up. See what happens when I'm not here for ONE FUCKING WEEK!?

Goddamn.

Honestly, I'd side with the chat bros if it wasn't for the fact that they come in one day a year, shit all over the place, and then go "FUCK YOU GUYS! THIS PLACE IS COVERED IN SHIT!"

If Glenn and Kapow and Anika posted regularly, I'd totally be right there with them.

That said, since NO ONE ELSE will be a mod, I'll step up and be a big boy. Fucking. Closed. Don't like it? Send me a million PMs and I'll reopen it. Exactly one million. No more, no less.

Longo_2_guns said:
That said, since NO ONE ELSE will be a mod, I'll step up and be a big boy. Fucking. Closed. Don't like it? Send me a million PMs and I'll reopen it. Exactly one million. No more, no less.

I sent them but you're not opening them... I can tell.

Edit: Oh, there you go. Thanks!

Umm... I think you need to re-close the thread, Dan.

Also, just taking this opportunity to point out that i'm going through gearboxes in my car quicker than Longo could ever dream of.
3x in 1 month, beat that bitch. What? $500/wk is fine. I can dig it.

madster111 said:
Hey, if i'm not here to f*** everything up, who else will do it?
Longo? He's too unreliable. He's not even here now.
Ugh? He's too busy spamming youtube with videos.

Guy has a fkn point.

De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
Goodness... What ever would have suggested -that-? You're a bit too eager there. I thought you would have appreciated the simile.

Bret, you look damn fine.

Longo, you know full well that I don't come in "one day a year" and do all that. You could give me at least seven days or so. Unforgivable.

Also, I'm just taking this opportunity to point out that
GRZorak said:
Get the hell out of here, madster.

Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
Goodness... What ever would have suggested -that-? You're a bit too eager there. I thought you would have appreciated the simile.
And I thought you would have appreciated that Nacho Libre reference.

De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
We are clearly not meant for each other, De-Ting. I think we should terminate this relationship immediately and seek other options. Don't bother asking for that anklet back; I've already sold it. To your second cousin. Good day!

Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
De-Ting said:
Sightless said:
We are clearly not meant for each other, De-Ting. I think we should terminate this relationship immediately and seek other options. Don't bother asking for that anklet back; I've already sold it. To your second cousin. Good day!
Ha! Joke's on you! It was a bracelet! Also, I lied. It wasn't 24k, it was iron pyrite. And guess what else? Gullible's not in the dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod