Where is madster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I think Madster just went out to find himself a gun because no one liked him and we banned him and his world isn't worth living in anymore.

danielrbischoff said:
You know I think Madster just went out to find himself a gun because no one liked him and we banned him and his world isn't worth living in anymore.

Hahahahahahaha.

^ It was.....but the way he went on...was a little funny....:lol:.......:lol::lol:......

cup_of_LOL.gif

lokness said:
used44 said:
I miss madster. His banning was BS.

pretty much.

WickedLiquid said:
used44 said:
I miss madster. His banning was BS.
Why was he banned in the first place? I'm still confuzzeled.

poofter mods banned him because they haven't used their banning powers in f*** knows how long.

You guys are whiny bitches.

He was banned for good reason. I'd say calling people cunts and arguing constantly is a good enough reason for a whole four day ban you babies.

The GR community is like a small country town. Everyone knows everyone, thinks they know everyone and beleives they have the right to bitch moan and complain about everyone.

HOME SWEET HOME!

Daddio said:
The GR community is like a small country town. Everyone knows everyone, thinks they know everyone and beleives they have the right to b**** moan and complain about everyone.

HOME SWEET HOME!
SHUT UP, FATTY!

Yeah, it was a four day ban. It was lifted almost immediately. More than anything, it was a warning shot to stop being a gigantic asshole. Big. Fucking. Deal.

If he really took it that personally and left forever because of him, eh, fuck 'im.

SHUT UP, FATTY!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! I'm big boned ... my dad was fat ... uncle pete on my moms side who was related through marriage was fat ... IT'S IN THE GENES!!!!! I have too much stress at home ... work is stressful ... I don't get enough sleep ... IT'S BIN LADENS FAULT!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle