• groove wheel .. youre a hippie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hippy_Cune

Rookie
where my mouth is...

so i can kiss it good-bye.

which should i purchase first?

a mini mixer, so i can start recording my stuff (just me on guitar, harmonica, and jaw harp) and possibly put it on the internet with magic like myspace or purevolume.coms

OR

should i by the groove wheel so that i can start learning to "play to things" in an acid inspired sorta way.

mixer is $35 and groover is $99, id be able to get the mixer sooner, but thats the point of saving.. so what do ya think?

non said:
ahaaa...you are nice baby..

Why, when reading your posts, do I imagine a sweaty fat guy with greasy hair rubbing his stomach salivating over the keyboard at the thought of talking to us strapping young men?

Sam

^I dunno if I consider myself psychedelic, but I've dropped my fair share of acid.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having either, but I'd grab the mixer before the groove. You seem like a pretty psychedelic cat though, if I was you, Mr. Cune, I'd probably go for the groove. But I am me, Mr. Stokes, and I would want the mixer.

Did Pink Floyd acquire their fancy psychedelic lighting equipment before or after they bought their PAs?
Get the mixer, get yourself set up and going in that regard, then splurge and get the fancy stuff.

I said a mixer, because recording yourself is fun. Unless you are never happy with anything you do, and erase most of what you record anyways. Damn myself. :(

I think you'd enjoy it a lot. Most people who do have recording equipment do enjoy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle