What is the first console you started your gaming out with?

My first consol experience have to be the Amiga 500 if it counts as a consol and after that the good old NES:D I Remember that i played some ping pong game at some big black box with yellow joysticks on the very box,(Before the NES and Amiga) but cant remember the name of it:p

I started with an old Gemini (an Atari 2600 clone) and a half-broken NES, but I really became a gamer when I got my PS1.

NES they had it before i can really remember. used to sit and play it all the time. but my parents couldnt ever afford getting consoles for me. so when everyone was getting playstations i was getting a snes, got a ps2 wayyy after they came out. i think the only one i got around the time it came out was the n64. but i felt like shit about it cause i know it cost a lot more than the pos was worth

Some kind of Atari, I forgot and so did everyone else in the family, it got milk spilled on it a few times. Was very young, so I probably chewed on the cables too to help it on its way to the grave.

used44 said:
I seriously have about four Gameboys still. I have no idea how I acquired so many. My brother and I played Gameboy all day. Only one of them has the battery-pack backplate still on it.

Most of my friends my age have similar stories (multiple Gameboys, lots of accessories, no battery door). Gameboy really was king.

Man, I wonder where I packed them off to?
Who didnt lose the battery door

used44 said:
Man, I wonder where I packed them off to?

Man...I read that as "I wonder whee I jacked them off to?" :(.

Anyways!

I started playing Pitfall on the Atari 2600, it was step-father's console...Then I got a Sega master system for my birthday, but it didn't work right out of the box so I ended up exchanging it for a Nintendo.

So it was a cross between the Atari and Nintendo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft