What is the first console you started your gaming out with?

Haha. Yellow as piss.

Stuff the components into a different shell or something, like a Teddy bear.

I'm trying to find a couple case mods for the snes. One I saw a while ago was a wooden snes. It kept the shape of the original north american snes but with wooden parts.

If you guys see any nice mods fell free to share them with me!

...IIRC, the Sega Genesis.

I didn't really start playing games A LOT until like 2003.
Jet Set Radio Future, please come back. :(

I also started out with an NES back in the day. Didn't get to play Tetris much though because my mom would hog the game... when I say my mom could beat your ass in Tetris I mean it.

I probably already spoke about my first console experiences somewhere in this topic, but my first true love was the Nintendo Gameboy.

used44 said:
I probably already spoke about my first console experiences somewhere in this topic, but my first true love was the Nintendo Gameboy.
Same here. God I took it everywhere. I had one of those giant cases. The Game Boy remains one of the best gaming platforms. There were SO MANY games for it.

My first console was a Sears branded Atari made Pong game. No cartages just a choice switch. 3 games only Pong, Brick Break, and Pinball. The controller (it came with two) was a small plastic box with a knob on it. Pong you needed an opponent. The Pinball was weird. So I played the hell out of Brick Break, a Breakout clone.

EDIT: Just found out I didn’t remember it so well, no Pong, one controller, it was called Sears Tele-Games Pinball Breakaway 1977. Still that was over thirty years ago so I don’t think I did to bad. :p
http://www.old-computers.com/museum/com ... t=2&c=1114

danielrbischoff said:
Same here. God I took it everywhere. I had one of those giant cases. The Game Boy remains one of the best gaming platforms. There were SO MANY games for it.

Not to mention probably one of the best Zelda games ever. I had the big ass case that looked like a giant gameboy lol.

My first console was the Nintendo. I remember when my dad brought home Final Fantasy. My first RPG and definitely not my last :)

SNES apparently, although I don't remember it at all.
The first game I recall ever playing was Ocarina of Time; which my mom rented because she was such a fan of Zelda. I remember it took us the whole 5 days to beat the Deku Tree. :lol:

atari 2600

StalfrosCC said:
Atari 2600. I r old.
so am i my friend this is my first console also....... I still have it and a sack full of carts u name it i proberly have it or at least had it lol even the funky blue controll and sesame street games lol...

Welcome to xclant, I was wondering why I saw a banned member's thread revived...then I saw your post count.

First console I ever played was a new at my babysitter's house. She had an atari 2600 as well with a shitton of games.

First console I ever owned was a sega genesis. Came with Sonic 2 and I played the shit out of that. Used to have everything int hat game memorized, including the final boss. Now I have trouble getting past the oil ocean level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft