What do you snack on and/or drink...

De-Ting said:
<.< MLG, baby.
I wrote a huge rant about how much I hate MLG, but I got too angry and almost passed out. Instead let me summarize. No competition with only 3-4 different 360 games to choose from can ever, EVER, call itself Major League.

Longo_2_guns said:
I wrote a huge rant about how much I hate MLG, but I got too angry and almost passed out. Instead let me summarize. No competition with only 3-4 different 360 games to choose from can ever, EVER, call itself Major League.
Not until they have things like Resistance 2...broaden their horizon. How awesome would it be to just turn on the tele to a hilarious match of R:FoM? Yeah...

If im playing wow ill eat whatever, just wont do anything but sit and talk to people till im done eating.

but if im on the playstation or playing something faster paced ill only drink something..usually tea

snacks when im playing

1cann coca cola. 1bag of doritos whit nacho chesse. 1 chocolate chip cookie. 1 pak. of trident gum

I usually don't eat while playing games, however, sometimes while playing WoW I'll eat chips. I always drink while playing though, anything will do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133