What do you snack on and/or drink...

Miscarriage

Rookie
When you play games? I saw this topic on the Gametrailers forums and thought it was pretty amusing and had some funny responses.

I found people associating certain types of foods or drinks with certain types of game genres, which I actually could relate to. Does anyone else do that? I find myself eating specific things for FPS, RTS, things like that.

I dont eat while gaming.

The same reason why i dont eat while; taking a shit, masturbating, reading and etc. Can't focus on the job at hand! >.<

EDIT: I've been here longer then you! Not that it has to do with anything, i'd just thought i would point it out seeing as we're only a few weeks apart. :D

Haha, i think you need to provide some examples of what specific foods can be eaten with different genres. That's prett goofy. The only thing I can think of that would alter your food choice, would be the pace of the game (Turn-based game = chips, fast-paced game = no time for snacking).

Personally I don't snack when I play. I tend to drink a lot of liquids when playing games, but I kind of do that all day anyway. :s

^^ same reason I dont snack whilst playing. Grease on the controller - noooo! Plus I cant focus on 2 things at once. I usually pause the game and switch over to a DVD when it's food time.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO DRINK IN THE FRIDGE?!?!?
florida_main.jpg

But seriously, I tend to kind of snack on what ever it is I have like any other time I eat.

I generally don't eat while gaming unless I'm playing a really long game, most usually an RTS. Even then I just grab a sandwich or something. Maybe some cookies on a good day.

I find myself eating things like pizza or things that last over an RTS game, chips work for example. During an FPS, I just have soda to keep myself going to so speak, to stay attentive... It was just funny reading responses and especially some of them on GT. Cookies were pretty common, which is understandable. Jager Bombs were pretty popular too, lol.

No eating because of the greasy controller thing. I did have a buddy who ate while he played PC...he didn't mind much. When I tried to play on his PC, or surf the net, or do anything involving his computer I was so disgusted with it that it inspired me to just buy my own laptop.

I don't eat anything when gaming, I find that I don't get hungry with a controller in my hand. I've been known to go for 30+ hours without food because of gaming (back when games lasted that long).

But I do drink Powerthirst.

Wow, I was going to make this topic...

I always eat small chocolate's when I game on the PC. Like, a bag of baking chocolate chips is always the best. Just grab a few, pop em in, and keep playing.

On console, I prefer not eating really.

Beer.

If you drink anything other than beer or soda while you game... ugh.

Gaming isn't a sport you don't need an energy drink or gatorade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle