What Are You Playing? - The Official Thread

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jonathan_Leack, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

After finishing Crackdown 3 I decided the download Quantum Break. It’s been interesting so far. My only complaint is apparently between chapter, actual video plays fleshing out the story. I guess since the game is about three years old, simply streaming the episodes is no longer available. So I’m sitting here waiting for 75 GB of video to download so I can see the full story. Other than that minor annoyance I’m eager to see where the story goes. I’ve always loved stuff that deals with time. It’s also really cool to play a game with fully rendered actors doing the roles in the game.

2. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

I tried Cities: Skylines for a couple days then decided to move onto Wolfenstein: The New Order. It’s a decent shooter so far that I’m primarily playing for nostalgia reasons. I’m still near the beginning. The only real complaint I have so far pertains to picking up ammo and armor and weapons. Most any other shooter you just walk over it and you pick it up. Here, you have to look at it and press x like it’s an action RPG. When I have a dozen Nazis shooting at me, I don’t want to have to look down at the ground and scavenge for health and ammo. I wish that stuff was on auto pickup. Other than that it’s been fun so far.

3. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, I was just shocked at how dated and janky it is. I get the appeal of bringing back a beloved franchise, but I was expecting something a little more "AAA".