What Are You Playing? - The Official Thread

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jonathan_Leack, Jun 8, 2017.

1. COMaestro

COMaestro Veteran

I'm finally pretty far in Horizon: Zero Dawn, I think. I've cleared out all the Cauldrons, got all the Tallnecks, all the bandit camps, and have most of the collectibles with just a few more of each type to get. Haven't done any of the Frozen Wilds stuff yet and probably won't until I'm more or less done with the original storyline. It's amazing how badass you become as you level up, get more skills, and acquire new weapons/upgrades.

2. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Horizon: Zero Dawn is such a good game, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. It was certainly one of my favourite games of 2017, coming just shortly behind The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as my Game of the Year 2017.

3. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

After I finished Prey (which I will have to return to at some point) I started up Shadow of the Tomb Raider. While it’s not bad, I’m not getting into it near as much as I did the previous Tomb Raider game. Not sure why, I’ve just been mostly ‘it’s an alright game’ since I started it. I’ll see if my tune has changed by time I get to the end.

4. Master_Craig

Staff Member

I'm still playing Days Gone for the PS4. I think I am approaching the finale of the game, or I would assume I am at least in the final quarter of the game.

It's a conflicting game. I am genuinely enjoying it and I do look forward to playing it, but for a PS4 exclusive, it's no where near the same calibre as say, God of War or Spider-Man, and unfortunately Days Gone is quite flawed. Maybe that's a hugely unfair comparison, but the comparison is being made as they were all desired PS4 exclusives.

Days Gone is by no means a "bad" game, but it feels unpolished and a little rushed.

5. Master_Craig

Staff Member

Apparently Rage 2 is pretty fun, and now I kinda wanna play it.

I want to finish Days Gone but it's beginning to feel like a chore to complete.