What are you listening to?

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The triumphant return. Feel free to have open dicussions and arguments about the music we're listening to, but let's not have an elitist jerkfest. And no double posting.

Elliot Smith - High Times. It's from the newly released "New Moon" album, which is very well put together for a collection of b-sides and rarities.

Right this second I've just started listening to City and Colour - Like Knifes. I've got Sometimes, Bring Me Your Love, Alexisonfire (self titled), Crisis and Watchout on shuffle at the moment.

Sam

I just bought 6 cd's which i have on constant rotation for the past few days

Nightmares on Wax - Smoker's Delight (Hip hop - though, as the industry ruined it with rubbish, would probably be now known as trip hop)
Dave Clarke - Archive One (Classic techno.)
Two Lone Swordsmen - Stay Down (mid 90's IDM/techno, from when they were good)
Mr Scruff - Keep it Unreal (funky dance!)
Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice (Glitch prog indie rock, i'd guess. Good stuff!)
Autechre - Chichlisuite (Glitchy electronica)

But, more to the second, I'm listening to Jimmy Edgar - Check Out My Gold Tooth

I randomly started listening to "Imagine" by Faye Wong (unrelated to the John Lennon song).
I can't understand what's being sung, but Mandarin just sounds so beautiful!

Right now I got "Zen Arcade" spinning, from the band Husker Du.

I think latter I'm gonna spin some Godspeed You Black Emperor.

used44 said:
Elliot Smith - High Times. It's from the newly released "New Moon" album, which is very well put together for a collection of b-sides and rarities.

Does it have the track titled "real indie artists stab themselves in the chest"? I fucking love that one!

Just kidding. Elliot Smith was a great musician.

Bush - Little Things.

I actually put this song on, just so I could post what I'm listening to :(.

maca2kx said:
Right this second I've just started listening to City and Colour - Like Knifes. I've got Sometimes, Bring Me Your Love, Alexisonfire (self titled), Crisis and Watchout on shuffle at the moment.

Sam

I used to absolutely fucking despise you, and now I absolutely want to fucking fuck you with my man rod. I love you, Samuel.

The self titled is my favorite album of all time, and they could possibly be my favorite band of all time. Day Old Hate is my favorite C&C song, and Counterparts and Number Them is my favorite AOF song.

zomgzomg I thought you listened to music that was not good in my eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133