What are you listening to?

DoubleCut said:
maca2kx said:
Right this second I've just started listening to City and Colour - Like Knifes. I've got Sometimes, Bring Me Your Love, Alexisonfire (self titled), Crisis and Watchout on shuffle at the moment.

Sam

I used to absolutely f****** despise you, and now I absolutely want to f****** f*** you with my man rod. I love you, Samuel.

The self titled is my favorite album of all time, and they could possibly be my favorite band of all time. Day Old Hate is my favorite C&C song, and Counterparts and Number Them is my favorite AOF song.

zomgzomg I thought you listened to music that was not good in my eyes.

There are a few replies cycling in my mind, I'll go with this one:

Ah yes, the power of music to bring together previously bitter enemies.

Sam

ATM I have Liars self titled album(Liars) going.

So, who has the most songs on their hard drive?(non-stolen of course)

In my media player, non-pirated, I probably have no songs. I have a couple albums, but they didn't transfer across when I made the switch to WinAMP.

At the moment, it's just switched from "The Commitments - I Can't Stand the Rain" to "Hollywood Symphony Orchestra - Red XIII's Theme"

I don't have all of my songs on my hardrive or whatever, but I'll go with my iPod count which is 1800+.

Currently listening to The Kinks - A Well Respected Man.

I've been in a bit of an indie-rock mood for the past few weeks.

and it continues with Beulah - Yoko
(the band, not the singer of the same name)

I've been listening to a lot of 80s rock. At the moment, I am listening to Here I Go Again by Whitesnake. Before that, Let it Go by Loudness.

The Great Destroyer - Nine Inch Nails

the best demonstration of programmed drums you'll ever hear. It simulates the sounds of a city being destroyed. It really sounds amazing. Phenominal album too...

Where Moth and Rust Destroy
-Tourniquet

Wow, I have been listening to a lot of different things lately.

EDIT: Let it Go by Loudness

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle