What are you listening to?

Kings of Convenience are an amazing Norwegian Duo.

Wolfgang Amadaeus Phoenix is a great listen

My Number by Tegan and Sara. I don't care what anyone says, that song is amazing.

Bitches Aint Shit by Ben Folds. Just learned it on piano, and I can't get enough

Yum, two year old topics!
Anyway, I think Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is a rather bland listen. I cannot understand at all why it's getting the huge praise it's getting...

Currently, I'm on a Kashmir kick (not the song, the Danish band).
They sound quite cool. They released a new album this week. It's dreamy. :)

Kings of Convenience are awesome. Nothin' better for late-night studying than Kings of Convenience.

The singer of KoC, Erlend í˜ye, has another, more alternative/dance-ish group, The Whitest Boy Alive. I haven't listened to them for a year or so, but they're very good as well.

A bunch of CDs I bought recently (I know, in the age of digital music and piracy, there are still those who like to support the industry) actually.

Nothing too obscure, Foo Fighters Greatest Hits, Jack Johnson, Incubus, and a couple of compilation albums.

"Beware! Criminal!" is a good song.

Sebadoh - III
Mission of Burma - Vs.
The Feelies - Crazy Rhythms
Throwing Muses - Self-Titled
Recently bought a bunch of albums.

Lethean said:
Elton John - Rocket Man

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!

I was working a couple of months ago, and this song came on the radio, straight after Millennium by Robbie Williams. Made my day, it did.

I'm currently listening to the NMH2 soundtrack! I dont even have the game yet (mostly because it's not been released yet). Some cool tunes in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod