What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to playing some Barman AC. Amazing game... only 47% done though and I feel like the main story is already coming to a close. I hope I get to play after the main story because I'd like to finish the joker quests... even though there's like a million little trophies to collect. I might have to cheat to get them all.

Guernica said:
Finally got around to playing some Barman AC. Amazing game... only 47% done though and I feel like the main story is already coming to a close. I hope I get to play after the main story because I'd like to finish the joker quests... even though there's like a million little trophies to collect. I might have to cheat to get them all.

You can continue playing free roam for all the Riddler trophies and side quests after the main storyline is completed. You can also start a New Game Plus which saves separately from your free roam save, but still has the equal amount of Riddler trophies completed. It's handled about as elegantly as you could hope for in a game.

Tried to get myself back into Dragon Age origins so i could hunt down the Platinum trophy, starting to regret this now as im realising how much time this is going to eat up! Might just give up and finish the last two missions of Killzone 2 on elite instead

I'm usually not into these type of games, but I decided to give Bayonetta a try and am really liking it so far actually. In fact, I'd be bold enough to say that it's one of the better games to come from the Far East since this generation of gaming began.

Got back into Dark Souls.

Nothing quite as satisfying as helping people with the Gargoyles and then hearing the bell ringing a few seconds later.

Final Fantasy XIII-2. I'm on a sidequest in chapter 1, so it's already better than the original! Random Encounters are back too, along with semi-conventional levelling (crystarium still exists). Seriously, if they made the first 13 like this it would be twice as good.
The story isn't so bad either. Sure you're looking for your lost sister or whatever, but the fact that you see that sister fighting some dude (the purple haired guy in the trailer) at the beginning really does place wonder in the brain. Plus - Time Travel! And for any collectors out there, there are 160 "Fragments" to collect by doing main and sidequests....yay! MILES better.

Oh, and the music is cool too. You have the regular track playing on a level, and when something called a "Mog Clock" (a random encounter with a monster, but the clock gives you a timer for a pre-emp strike) comes up, it's plays a disco-ish version of the song! For the first level, I just paused the game on the disco version and listened to it! Seriously good purchase, because it was between this and MGS HD.

Holy shitballs, World E in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Teleport chaos and I heard the game turns into a douchebag with the maps later on.

Still love it.

I'm not going to spoil anything for you but the game turns douche bag to rapist in the final bosses. What's funny is it's probably one of the more easier SMT games. If you want I could give you a password for one of my demons if you ever feel like throwing your DS across the room but I'd wait til I'm stuck and can't go on if I were you.

Right now, I'm playing Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. It's alot like the earlier Fallout games except instead of being a post apocalyptic 50s era free roaming RPG game, it's a post industrial revolution steampunk fantasy free roaming RPG game.

Played Syndicate yesterday. HATED IT.
Everything just felt so unpolished.

Played it today. Loved it.
Then I hopped into a Private Match with Bret, and we were pretty solid up until the boss, it took 3 or 4 tries.

Can't wait for it.

I like the team aspect. But playing with Jx4 with only 2 of us was more effective than the random match up tards I was playing with moments before.

L2! Use it mutha f'er!

Bretimus_v2 said:
I like the team aspect. But playing with Jx4 with only 2 of us was more effective than the random match up tards I was playing with moments before.

L2! Use it mutha f'er!

That's exactly why I invited you. There was only one other guy who ever helped me. How do you not see the giant text that says REBOOT. Not to mention the radius indicator?

To be fair, there isn't much of a tutorial, but it shouldn't take long to get the hang of things. I really like how they handle the customization, but...character select? Honestly. You don't know how many lobbies I've had to sit in because people wouldn't select a character.

Anyways here's a toast to the idea of DLC missions. *Raises glass*

I'm slogging through it with increased enemy encounters but it's good to know it'll soon pay off with a bit of sodomizing bosses. Can still work on my party so I'm good for now.
And sounds like I'll love Persona 4 even more.

I just finished playing Dead Space II.

The game was great in every way. It had a dark and ere sound and look to it that really set the mood. Different animated transitions and situations in the game really blew my mind. The was mind blowing ;]

Do you think it was better than the first?

The Old Republic, switching between my Sentinel and my Gunslinger a lot. I'm one of the few lucky ones who has a lot of friends to group with, so I'm never alone or soloing.

Also, intoTheRain, I hate you, I want into the D3 beta. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133