What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Meat Boy on Steam. Apparently my sister brought the game and I forgot to logout so it installed to my account. Neato.

Pretty good for a platforming indie game but my beef is the control pad diagram is a XBox 360 controller. Which is fine because I know that you could hook up your 360 controller on to the PC but gets confusing since I'm using a PSOne controller via USB converter.

Had fun playing Tony Hawks Underground 2 after a long break which inspired me to play Skate 3 demo. I was really impressed and have this itch to get the full version. The lack of split-screen puts me off a little though.

cyberjim2000 said:
Super Meat Boy on Steam. Apparently my sister brought the game and I forgot to logout so it installed to my account. Neato.

Pretty good for a platforming indie game but my beef is the control pad diagram is a XBox 360 controller. Which is fine because I know that you could hook up your 360 controller on to the PC but gets confusing since I'm using a PSOne controller via USB converter.

There's like two buttons, so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Affen, Skate 2 is better.

Thanks for the tip. Better in content or the general gameplay?

I guess it's really cheap now, so it doesn't really matter, but it would be nice to hear some pros and cons.

Game was lame five years ago. But at least I played it before RDR when my faith in Cowboy video games was so little that I'd take whatever I could get.

Man, Advance Wars. Despite the art style, it's pretty complex for a turn based strategy game.

After Super Meat Boy, I tried the PC demo for VVVVVV. Music's pretty catchy.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Man, THUG2 killed skating games for me. I haven't played one since.

If you look past the shitty story (which shouldn't even matter in skating games), THUG2 was a really solid game with many maps and content with great controls. I've never understood the hate for it. Played the hell out of it and it's still fun.

Anyways.. after reading the GR reviews for Skate 2 and 3. Number 2 sounds like the best option.

I think I was just suffering burn out. And the combos were getting so ridiculous, flip trick to grab to manual to grab with rotation to run to grind to flip trick to manual, etc. It got a bit insane.

Downloaded DCUO.

It's alright. Pretty fun, but typical MMO from what I can tell. Not an expert on MMO's.

I created a guy called the Templar of Time, a future knight. I feel clever.

I fell in the deep depths of Skate 3 when a friend gave it to me... one day.. 10 hours..bottle of vodka.. I really need to play skate 2 after this.

Too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman