What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at the moment, but I'm so going out to get Witcher 2 tomorrow. Which reminds me, who's doing the Witcher 2 review? When are we going to get a Witcher 2 review?

LA Noire the last few nights. Would have played longer last night but it froze on me and I was tired anyway.

Longo_2_guns said:
Nothing at the moment, but I'm so going out to get Witcher 2 tomorrow. Which reminds me, who's doing the Witcher 2 review? When are we going to get a Witcher 2 review?
We never got the game from the publisher :-/
Why not start a letter writing campaign?

So one of the biggest, best games of the year comes out, and you aren't reviewing it because you didn't get a copy?

Shame, shame, SHAME on you.

I got Witcher 2 today and it is awesome so far...But it's pretty damn hard - then again I haven't really played enough to get the combat down yet. (Still can't figure out how to use a potion ugh)

Longo_2_guns said:
So one of the biggest, best games of the year comes out, and you aren't reviewing it because you didn't get a copy?

I'll pass your desire for a review on to the right people.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:

I'll pass your desire for a review on to the right people.
I'm on disc 3 right now. Just got it yesterday. If I finish tonight I'll write a review for the site. If I ever figure out how to submit one....

IE, the people with PCs that are more than just decorations. Good man.

Geoff Hunt still works for you guys, right? I like him, since he does the best PC reviews. Just sayin', he does. Though he needs to do a Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy review.

Longo_2_guns said:

Geoff Hunt still works for you guys, right? I like him, since he does the best PC reviews. Just sayin', he does. Though he needs to do a Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy review.
He's pretty much the only writer we have with a decent PC at home. There are good PCs in the office but I live hours away now and freelancers tend not to want to sit in the office for hours to finish a game.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:

He's pretty much the only writer we have with a decent PC at home. There are good PCs in the office but I live hours away now and freelancers tend not to want to sit in the office for hours to finish a game.
He Daniel, when Battlefield 3 comes out you should come to my house to review it! ;D

Shenta said:
He Daniel, when Battlefield 3 comes out you should come to my house to review it! ;D

Well... ummm.. I'll just.. *sigh* ... review it on console.
Chances are most reviews you see of Battlefield 3 will be from the console version... which honestly is really bull shit with the differences there will be in multiplayer.
I think BF 3 multiplayer is capped on consoles while it can go up to 32 or more on PC.
Goddamit I need to build a rig for that game.

I may start a bit of Star Ocean: Last Hope.

I've done the first beach level...nothing amazing, but I like the exploration. Anyone else played this? What art thine thoughts?

danielrbischoff said:
Shenta said:

Well... ummm.. I'll just.. *sigh* ... review it on console.
Chances are most reviews you see of Battlefield 3 will be from the console version... which honestly is really bull s*** with the differences there will be in multiplayer.
I think BF 3 multiplayer is capped on consoles while it can go up to 32 or more on PC.
Goddamit I need to build a rig for that game.
Correction. 64.

Shenta said:
used44 said:
Yeah, multiplayer shooters with huge teams that always works out.
Yea. It does. Ask Battlefield 2.

When I discovered the BF2 demo worked on my mom's laptop I immediately played it and tried the online and found myself dying every four seconds due to bombs from incoming jets.... But even then the multiplayer was awesome, I hate how I missed out on BF2. But games like that I think enhance with more players. When Tribes Vengeance came out I remember some people complaining about the trimmed down player limit. Speaking of which I wonder how the new one will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo