What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a copy of Majora's Mask since I've never played it before, so I started going through OoT yet again while I wait for it to come.

Dude, great idea. I was thinking of doing a Metroid run-through. Metroid 1, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Other M...BAM!

Currently playing Ace Combat 4. It's been a long time since I played it and I forgot how arcadey it is. Like, too many missions of "Earn 3000 points in 15 minutes". They're easy, just tedious and annoying if you fail.

I'm also playing New Vegas. What do you think about the game, Daniel? Me personally, I'm liking it. Content-wise it's way better Fallout 3 but it's a *really* buggy game. Wished I picked up the "Wild Wasteland" trait, though.

cyberjim2000 said:
I'm also playing New Vegas. What do you think about the game, Daniel? Me personally, I'm liking it. Content-wise it's way better Fallout 3 but it's a *really* buggy game. Wished I picked up the "Wild Wasteland" trait, though.
I did pick that. At first I thought I was a rube for picking a randomocity perk, but I think I'll enjoy it.

I'm not too far in, but I'm really enjoying the writing more than Fallout 3. While the whole birthday party thing was cool, New Vegas' opening was much more dramatic.

Halo: Reach campaign because I've never played it before and why not. Anyone who wants to jump on with me, feel free.

used44 said:
Halo: Reach campaign because I've never played it before and why not. Anyone who wants to jump on with me, feel free.

I'm currently playing through Bioshock 2, but if you see me on just send me a message and I'll throw Reach in.

Just got Shogun 2: Total War and me and Eyebrows are killing it. Or rather, he's been killing me.

Also, still in progress with New Vegas. I'm trying to complete all the quests, and it's been annoying to figure out what quests fuck up other quests. But still, been a lot of fun so far. The vaults in this game are fun to explore, especially when you take time to figure out their history and what went on in them.

And still playing Blops with my clan every once and a while.

Pretty much it at this point.

daverabbit said:
used44 said:

I'm currently playing through Bioshock 2, but if you see me on just send me a message and I'll throw Reach in.

That was a solid 12+ hours after I was playing but perhaps next time! :p

A Reach GR playdate would be fun.

used44 said:
That was a solid 12+ hours after I was playing but perhaps next time! :p

A Reach GR playdate would be fun.

Ha I assumed it was an open invite not a one time deal.

If u ever see me online playing a game i'll gladly play Reach. But if I'm on netflix that most likely means my 1 yr old is watching cat in the hat or super why

Of course it was an open invite. Next time I see you on we'll have to do something. I'm really looking forward to the "beacon" Xbox dashboard update for this reason.

What the eff is super why

used44 said:
I'm really looking forward to the "beacon" Xbox dashboard update for this reason.

That update is going to end a lot of the "Hey wanna play *insert game*" "Can't/No because *insert reason*". Though another GR halo day would be fun, a bunch of the guys in my rez hall like to play halo but Halo 3 not Halo Reach because they think the abilities make the game cheap.... Whatever.....

Beat Batman and I'm trying to get all the medals which is causing ultimate frustration for me. Once I'm done and just wanna give up I'm gonna rent either New Vegas next or Metro 2033 because the new one looks cool and I already played Metro but didn't beat it. I thought it was decent but I remember being disappointed by it but I keep seeing people say how great it is and I'm wondering if I'm missing what makes it good.

Just got gamefly recently so been gaming alot. Played WWE All stars( wasn't stuck on it) Homefront which I liked Fable 3 and i'm waiting for battlefield bad company so will be playing that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle