What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delorean88 said:
Shenta said:
used44 said:
Yeah, multiplayer shooters with huge teams that always works out.
Yea. It does. Ask Battlefield 2.

When I discovered the BF2 demo worked on my mom's laptop I immediately played it and tried the online and found myself dying every four seconds due to bombs from incoming jets.... But even then the multiplayer was awesome, I hate how I missed out on BF2. But games like that I think enhance with more players. When Tribes Vengeance came out I remember some people complaining about the trimmed down player limit. Speaking of which I wonder how the new one will be

I can't wait to see battles play out in Battlefield 3. Complete destruction. Huge maps. That many players. Now that's a war I wanna be in.

danielrbischoff said:
Delta47 said:
The new zombie map for blops, mass effect 1, and a bit of BFBC2
How are you liking ME1?

I hope that you're asking that because you know he's never played it rather than asking his opinion since you've never played it...

Picture%204(5).png

I've at least completed one playthrough. I'm working on my second but I keep getting distracted with reviews and other games.

I think I've played through ME1 like 8 times. Done all sidequests at least once.

On the other hand, I've only played through ME2 once. Not nearly as good of a game.

Longo_2_guns said:
I think I've played through ME1 like 8 times. Done all sidequests at least once.

On the other hand, I've only played through ME2 once. Not nearly as good of a game.

Same...Although I never even got around to finishing ME2.

For people playing LA Noire...Is it anything like Phoenix Wright? (Please say yes)

Green_Lantern said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Same...Although I never even got around to finishing ME2.

For people playing LA Noire...Is it anything like Phoenix Wright? (Please say yes)
Yup, a grown-up, more streamlined, some action interspersed, phoenix wright... except instead of relying only on text, it's like judging the facial ticks of a real person.

Granted they're all actors so they're all technically lying....

After returning home this past weekend I found out I still had some PS1 games (MGS, FF 8 and FF 9). After searching through the interwebs found a programs for my mac that can play the those games uses the discs so I've been replaying Metal Gear Solid which is hard to play with a keyboard. Just got past Ocelot and about to fight the tank guy. Damn I forgot how long these cutscenes were.

Delorean88 said:
After returning home this past weekend I found out I still had some PS1 games (MGS, FF 8 and FF 9). After searching through the interwebs found a programs for my mac that can play the those games uses the discs so I've been replaying Metal Gear Solid which is hard to play with a keyboard. Just got past Ocelot and about to fight the tank guy. Damn I forgot how long these cutscenes were.
<.<
>.>
*play final fantasy 9*

danielrbischoff said:
Delorean88 said:
<.<
>.>
*play final fantasy 9*

NO 8 FIRST

I'm still mainly playing dota. i cant stick to anything for too long before i get bored. I've played so many games that still need finishing.

danielrbischoff said:
Delorean88 said:
<.<
>.>
*play final fantasy 9*

AGREED. Best FF game.

Delorean88 said:
When I discovered the BF2 demo worked on my mom's laptop I immediately played it and tried the online and found myself dying every four seconds due to bombs from incoming jets.... But even then the multiplayer was awesome, I hate how I missed out on BF2. But games like that I think enhance with more players. When Tribes Vengeance came out I remember some people complaining about the trimmed down player limit. Speaking of which I wonder how the new one will be

derp you can still play BF2. There are still tons of servers (especially for americans). i still play every couple of days.

And now I just finished Nier.

Oh god, the entire second half of the game was amazing. I had to more or less disregard all the quests, since they aren't required in the slightest unless you want one of the better endings, which still only require doing a few.

Still, fucking brilliant.

Playing N64 and Black Ops with the guys on my floor until I get Batman Arkham Asylum from gamefly. Since I got paid I'm thinking about going to gamestop and buying a pre-owned copy of Fallout 3 with the add-ons edition or buying Borderlands with the add-ons edition. I don't like spending money but I am a little bored with my current game collection and I'm impatient with waiting for Batman to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod