What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still playing Order and Chaos online on my iPad which is like WoW, only that it's made by Gameloft copycat studios.

I finished my 5th playthrough of Mass Effect and I am now moving on to Zelda: Link To The Past. Bought it today.

Makes me feel warm inside :)

danielrbischoff said:
Ah, Link to the Past. Playing Ocarina of Time right now on my 3DS and honestly, I think LttP is the better game.

So far I prefer Ocarina of Time. But my memory is a bit fuzzy so idk...

Is it fun to play OoT on the 3DS? Or you want to tear your eyes off and feed them to birds? (a bit extreme, I know)

I have to wear glasses because my eyes tend to pull in towards the center naturally. That causes problems when I'm staring at a computer or at a book, but in the real world when everything has depth it's fine, so I just naturally find the 3D sweet spot really easily. Ocarina of Time in 3D is just gorgeous. It's pretty without the 3D too but it looks awesome with the slider all the way up.

Messing around with Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.

I got it like two years ago and have yet to play it all the way through. And I LOVE R&C. I honestly beat Tools of Destruction like 6 times, and have 100%'d it, Up Your Arsenal and Going Commando.

Crack in Time just hasn't grabbed me like all the rest. It might be the whole free-roamy type deal with it.

Got back into playing TF2 again and I'm loving it. I don't remember the last time I had this much fun playing video games and being able to play many hours straight.

Hoping to finish DQIX someday. I just need to level up, but it is so tedious. Normal enemies are too easy and give too little exp and the bosses wipe my team in couple hits. Bullshit I tell ya.

Also downloaded inFamous and tried it out a little. It's everything I hate in free roam games.

Affen said:
Got back into playing TF2 again and I'm loving it. I don't remember the last time I had this much fun playing video games and being able to play many hours straight.
This. I think it has to do with the fact that there are a lot of noobs and not like the hardcore so I'm actually doing really well in every game I play.

Also, Dungeon Siege III is awesome in my opinion. LOOTLOOTLOOT SLASHSLASHSLASH MORELOOT.

Dungeon Siege 3 looks good but I want more out of the local co-op. I'd buy it first thing if it was better.

danielrbischoff said:
I think it has to do with the fact that there are a lot of noobs and not like the hardcore so I'm actually doing really well in every game I play.

That must be it. It's almost like the days the game first came out. Everybody is still learning things and for a while you can feel like a good player.

Borrowed KOTOR and Indigo Prophecy from a friend. Started KOTOR, but it froze about 10 minutes in, and it was very disheartening. I'll try it again and hopefully it won't crash. But if it does, guess I'll just have to wait for The Old Republic!

Bretimus_v2 said:
R&T hasn't interested me that much on the current gen. I'm really hoping that Sly Cooper knocks it out of the park.
Tools of Destruction is super cheap, and is Going Commando levels of quality. And it has Robot Space Pirates in it.

I just beat Crack in Time, and it's good too. It seems VERY short on the weapons department though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle