What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
used44 said:
Plus I just added Nier on top of it
Here's a tip when you get to Nier. Skip all of the sidequests on your first playthrough. All of them. And after you beat the game, start a NG+, because it explains SO FUCKING MUCH.

Hell, you honestly have to beat the game four times to get the whole story. And it's a pretty good story.

I'll keep that in mind. One of the reasons I put it in my request queue on Goozex is that I knew of your fondness for it.

Got Fallout New Vegas so been playing that and loving it because when Fallout 3 came out I fully didn't understand the mechanics of repairing, AP and all that stuff and now I do and the game is a lot easier now

Yeah I've been dedicating non-review time to New Vegas and Mass Effect 1 and I've been loving both of them. Really refreshing being able to cast multiple biotic powers without mass-cooldown and the writing in New Vegas is MILES ahead of Fallout 3.

I can't imagine playing New Vegas without having played Fallout 3 first. The mechanics are perfectly evolved.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah I've been dedicating non-review time to New Vegas and Mass Effect 1 and I've been loving both of them. Really refreshing being able to cast multiple biotic powers without mass-cooldown and the writing in New Vegas is MILES ahead of Fallout 3.
Did you really play Mass Effect 2 before 1?

Daniel...

Longo_2_guns said:
danielrbischoff said:
Did you really play Mass Effect 2 before 1?

Daniel...

That's Daniel for you.

Just finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Only took me 23 hours, not nearly as long as 2 did. Still haven't touched the multiplayer yet. For some reason, I just get drawn in by the story in this franchise.

Wellll I jsut completed Star Ocean: Last Hope....310G out of 1000G?! Whats up with that!? I have a weird thing where I have to get over halfway on gamerscore for a new game before I can play something else. I'll be playing on Universe difficulty now.

I'm not sure what game to play next now. I think I might take a small break from heavy gameplay. I have a lot of other crap to get caught up on, and playing less games might do my some good.

Just bought HeartGold; although I was planning on getting Pokemon Black instead--the nostalgia bug bit me.

Otherwise, I'm finishing off my first playthrough of New Vegas (cuz I'm a slow b****** like that). 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle