What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent finished it either. I'm at the juncture where I have to side with one of 3 different factions. Doing the TV guy first (Mr House? I forget)

Longo_2_guns said:
Been playing some SMT Nocturne. Great game. Pretty tough, but totally fun.

Nice. How far are you in the game?

I haven't played much of New Vegas lately but I've finished Dead Money and currently doing Honest Hearts.

Been going back and forth between P3P and Persona 4 lately. I don't know why, but I haven't been able to stick with just one.

I'm playing the full time student in summer term, first time dad, prepping for the Portland Fire and Rescue exam game :(.

It's stressful. Some of the levels are a little repetitive. Lot's of text reading. Not many boss battles. Really have to be careful with your dialogue choices. Some levels deal with shit on a daily basis.

Finished Ocarina of Time 3D, playing From Dust for review... hoping to get this damned playthrough of Mass Effect finished so I can renegade through Mass Effect 2 and have a fem shep file ready for three.

Just got a new copy of Dragon Age: Origins to replace the one that I loaned out and got broke. Very excited to replay it, plus a bunch of DLC that I never played (followed by Awakenings, then Dragon Age II, finally).

CloacalKiss said:
danielrbischoff said:
playing From Dust for review... .

Oh, do you have an extra code? Haha

I'm playing Wind Waker, and OoT 3D. Infamous 2 and just started Castlevania: LoS on 360.
Sadly no, although I'm thinkin' Haiku Fridays if I can get GR hooked up with a spare.
OoT 3D? Are you enjoying that? I thought it was just gorgeous on Nintendo's handheld.
Also, enjoy Lords of Shadow. One of my favorite games of last year. I wish I could play it over again fresh. I really need the DLC, but Konami did a shit job promoting it.

OoT will always be my favorite game of all time. This remake on the 3DS is beautiful! Grezzo really did serve it justice.

As for Castlevania, well, I'm enjoying that a lot. I just got past the SoTC BOSS. Haha. I didn't buy LoS when it came out because I wanted Enslaved more, they came out the same day.

Just watched True Grit, following my completion of LA Noire, I venture to set forth in the rolling desolation of RDR again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod