What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a pause of Assassin's Creed II due to the Gears of War 3 MP Beta. I also am waiting for L.A. Noire

danielrbischoff said:
Excited for Brink.
Whenever I try to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about games unless it's one of the mainstream games why I'm excited about Brink they always look at me like "Brink? Is it a skating game? Sounds stupid..." To which I say "No it isn't, it's gonna be awesome. It's basically if Mirror's Edge and Team Fortress fornicated and had a baby" which 9 out of ten times gets the following reply "Whats Mirror's Edge and Team Fortress?"

Green_Lantern said:
DocMoc said:
Minecraft

DON'T DO IT! Next time you will look at a calendar it will August and you will wonder wtf happened to summer, all thanks to f****** Minecraft.
I used to look at gameplay videos on youtube and wonder "Why the hell are people addicted to this?" then someone I knew who played it said it's basically if you had a unlimited supply of legos on your computer, legos that not only defy gravity but you don't waste hours looking for that one damn piece you need..... That right there is a formula for success

I spent A LOT of time playing Minecraft over the winter. It's basically on the same level as WoW in terms of addiction.

I used to be excited for Brink, but after watching a few videos it looks pretty mediocre to me. Especially since Witcher 2 is coming out the week after it.

WWE All Stars DLC fighters finally out so YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Honor Tonk Man, y'all.

Currently playing Nier.

Not the best game ever, but the setting is phenomenal and the combat is enjoyable. So I don't mind.

I loved Nier to begin with. It had the makings of an awesome Xp RPG with Devil May Cry-ish gameplay in the setting you mentioned.....but then it got stale....REAL stale. I still havent completed it.

The more I play it, the more I realize how it could've been a great game and just falls short. Maybe I'm just tired, but I already kinda want to move on.

Right now I'm playing Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword. It's an obscure, obscure, obscure, obscure PC game. It's pretty much like if Total War and Oblivion have a child that fell from the ugly tree and landed on every branch along the way. Still fun though if you're into medieval combat.

Force Unleashed II.

I... I think I just... beat it? Holy Hell that was a short game. Like six hours? I think I'll restart it on Unleashed difficulty now and go for what is sure to be dumb "Dark Side" ending. That Endor DLC looks promising too.

Really fun game, overall. Especially for Star Wars fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133