What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've really been getting back into BC2 lately...Now whenever I play a round or two of Black Ops it's not nearly as fun.

And Super Meat Boy...Those god damned bandages will be the death of me.

And DQ IX still..

Green_Lantern said:
And DQ IX still..

I've clocked about 20 hours to DQIX right now and the content is beginning to be too overhelming for me. Should I level up a little? Go sailing to unexplored lands? Go treasure hunting? Or continue looking for golden fruits, do some of the sidequests that have been piling up on me, get a better gear... AaaaaAHAHahHA. Too much man.. too much. But so addicting.

DQIX has this sweet classic rpg feeling to it. Create your party of four, choose their vocations and go adventuring. My own created charecters with no written personality are more personal than the whiny main charecters of rpg's of today.

I should also try to play Machinarium when I have the time.

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts. You know, the first one, back before they got too DARKNESS FRIENDSHIP HURRR and when they were only moderately like that?

Longo_2_guns said:
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts. You know, the first one, back before they got too DARKNESS FRIENDSHIP HURRR and when they were only moderately like that?

And where Sephiroth actually posed a challenge... :D

Okay, so I took advantage of a buy 2 get 1 deal and now own: Battlefield: BC 2, Castlevania: LOS, and Just Cause 2. Stack that on top of Shivering Isles and Awakening and my glut of time put into NBA Jam with friends...I'm good for awhile now.

I gave the Halo Reach Defiant map pack code that Plug-Bot gave me to a friend of mine, and I downloaded it too, so I'm planning on playing that a lot.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. It's like an even more hilarious version of Army of Two.

Yeah, it's very similar to Army of Two mixed with a little bit of Bulletstorm or The Club (combos and scoring). It's got some slight cover system issues but I haven't ran into anything terrible yet.

This isn't really a what are you playing but whatever...

Which SMT DS game is better? Devil Survivor or Strange Journey?

They're very different. Strange Journey is a dungeon crawler and Devil Survivor is an SRPG. Both are about equal in quality, but very different games. I prefer SJ just because I'm not an SRPG fan. Better plot in DS though.

Got the email yesterday saying portal 2 is on the way from gamefly. I'm excited to play but with the Gears beta also starting next week and finals beginning two weeks from now I'm gonna be faced with major decisions. I wish I can complete all of portal 2 in time so that I can get Brink in time (anybody else excited for Brink?).

Until then I've been playing a mixture of downloaded demos, portal still alive, halo reach and a combination of republic commando and rollercoaster tycoon on my computer

One of the G-Unit teammates in this game sounds EXACTLY like Reggie Miller, the basketball player/analyst. It's especially hilarious when he says something like, "Kill that bitch, 50!"

used44 said:
One of the G-Unit teammates in this game sounds EXACTLY like Reggie Miller

I could see why that would be so funny considering Cheryl Miller has a more intimidating voice then Reggie.

Fucking fuck fuck. I'm stuck. Need a co-op partner, not that I expect anybody to own this. Anyway, guess I need to drop the difficulty from Hard. Also, shit, cannot wait for L.A. Noire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master