What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
By crashing jumbo jets into them.
It seems like the perfect problem solver, the oil rigs were always my favorite base to attack then I attacked then all and got sad

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, I've been playing a lot of MvC3, which is also f****** amazing by the way. It's on par with Tatsu, simply because Galactus is a douche, knocking it down some. My typical team is Iron Man, Deadpool, Wesker, though I'm thinking of changing one of them. I wish I could play online, but whatever.

Don't play online unless you want your self confidence to decrypt drop, I bought MvC 2 through XBLA and played online and faces depression. In MvC 2 my team was either iron man, T. Bonne, and Sakura or with wolverine. I occasionally use spiderman or Jill or cyclops but Iron/Bonne/Wolverine is the line up that I know everyone's moves well enough, but obviously not enough to beat someone online but I can beat my friends on splitscreen and thats good enough

Considering most of MvC2 is Sentinel, Storm, Magneto, there's a good reason for that.

The roster in 3 is more balanced, so it's a bit better I think. Not much, but a little.

Me too!

I recommend turning on automatic video capture, just in case you do something awesome and want to save it. I just realized you could do that.

I am just short of hitting 40 in homefront. I actually am only using the SMG with the steady aim and grizzled. Dont get as many kills as I would like but love the grizzled perk.

Longo_2_guns said:
Me too!

I recommend turning on automatic video capture, just in case you do something awesome and want to save it. I just realized you could do that.
Wat? I'm playing on PS3. How do I do this?

Toledo said:
I am just short of hitting 40 in homefront. I actually am only using the SMG with the steady aim and grizzled. Dont get as many kills as I would like but love the grizzled perk.
I'm really enjoying marking people with the radar RC copter. I rack up a ton of BP and then spend it on a helicopter.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Me too!

Wat? I'm playing on PS3. How do I do this?
Pause the game and select the Video Capture choice, right above Quit Game. I found it completely by accident.

danielrbischoff said:
Toledo said:
I'm really enjoying marking people with the radar RC copter. I rack up a ton of BP and then spend it on a helicopter.

It is even better when you get a team that works together because I always try to follow a group of 3-4 guys and mark with the RC Chopper. You get Battle Points for marking people and experience for teammates killing guys who are marked.

The only down side to using the RC are the span campers who just sit back by your spawn looking for RC users to kill you.

Toledo said:
danielrbischoff said:
Toledo said:

It is even better when you get a team that works together because I always try to follow a group of 3-4 guys and mark with the RC Chopper. You get Battle Points for marking people and experience for teammates killing guys who are marked.

The only down side to using the RC are the span campers who just sit back by your spawn looking for RC users to kill you.
Also, every time I try to add you it gives me an error. Why don't you add me? GT: danielrbischoff

danielrbischoff said:
Toledo said:
Whats your ps3 id?
AAnnnnndd there's our problem. I have Homefront on 360. My psn id is danielrbischoff. add me anyways.

Crap, was looking forward to actually playing with strategy within the group.
Sometimes there is a guy on the mic coordinating things which makes it great, but sometimes I still get the loudmouthed 13 year old using every cussword in the book to sound cool. Those ones are not so fun, lol.

You should review homefront on the ps3. Tax writeoff ;)

Toledo said:
danielrbischoff said:
Toledo said:
Whats your ps3 id?
AAnnnnndd there's our problem. I have Homefront on 360. My psn id is danielrbischoff. add me anyways.

Crap, was looking forward to actually playing with strategy within the group.
Sometimes there is a guy on the mic coordinating things which makes it great, but sometimes I still get the loudmouthed 13 year old using every cussword in the book to sound cool. Those ones are not so fun, lol.

You should review homefront on the ps3. Tax writeoff ;)

I think I was too hard on Homefront, I played multiplayer first and I was having fun until I discovered the code thing and I think it made my cheapness so mad it made me not enjoy the game singleplayer/multiplayer. I only got to level 3 in the SP and decided to quit because I didn't want the achievements and wanted to return it in time to get another game. Honestly if there wasn't a code I'd probably still be playing it right now... But I'm happy I didn't cause I keep saying this but I'm really loving Crysis 2 to the point I might buy it. Seriously everyone check out Crysis 2, it's great.

Toledo said:
Code thing?

I don't know how it is for PS3 but for X360 if you don't have a redeem code that comes with the game you can't get past lvl 5 in the multiplayer and since I rented it instead of buying the game I didn't get a code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133