What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since finishing the single player campaign of Titanfall 2, I've been playing heaps of multiplayer and really enjoying it, but I fear it may not hold my interest for too long.

I've still got episode six of Hitman to finish as well as episode three of Batman. Apparently, episode four of Batman releases this week.

Final Fantasy XV is out next week and I'm really looking forward to it... I hope it's good.

Right now, nothing. But this last week I've been playing Fast Match Mahjong. it's pretty damn amazing.

I don't know, de-ting. Fast past competitive solitaire mahjong sounds almost as fun as competitive gardening but I don't know, who am I judge what people thinks is fun since I play cRPGs.

Back on topic, I've finished Tyranny and right now I'm finishing up Pillars of Eternity.or at least try to. For some reason, lately I've been in the mood for old school western RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 + 2, and Icewind Dale.

I'm just playing Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode, man it's hard!

Awaiting my FF15 release - I'm incredibly excited. I'm trying to avoid all the gameplay videos etc that are out, I like to come across everything new :D

MattAY said:
Awaiting my FF15 release - I'm incredibly excited. I'm trying to avoid all the gameplay videos etc that are out, I like to come across everything new :D
frag_316_317_318_d.jpg

Also the first Dishonored because I haven't even begun to play it yet. Minor compliant but does anyone else bugged by the fact that the guards always hum the "What do you do to a drunken sailor" tune. There are other songs sung back in those days.

MattAY said:

I'm also really looking forward to Final Fantasy XV. More out of curiosity, though.

FFXV looks and feels like a totally different Final Fantasy game when it comes to how it plays. I've played the demos and I was impressed and graphically it looks fantastic. I just hope the story isn't too full of itself that it just becomes so confusing and lost within its own plot like... I don't know, almost every other Final Fantasy game. :p

Still, I look forward to it. In the mean time, I'm either kicking arse, or getting my arse kicked in Titanfall 2.

This weekend, I reckon I'll probably play Episode 3 and Episode 4 of Telltales' Batman.

I picked up X-COM for my Vita during the Playstation sale last week and have been slowly reducing the population of the planet, throwing unprepared soldiers into a meat grinder. I do wish there was an undo button after you move or do things like overwatch, as sometimes my guys move somewhere slightly off of where I expected, or I unconsciously hit the wrong button when I mean to do something else.

I got Final Fantasy XV yesterday for PS4.

After a huge day one patch update, I finally got to play and I'm pleasantly surprised and so far, I absolutely love it. It's a pretty "weird" game at times but honestly, it just makes it even more enjoyable.

The graphics and presentation are really good, I love the music and the combat system is a lot of fun. There's a lot to see and explore, too.

Driving the car feels a bit funny, since the car essentially drives for you, and sometimes the combat can be quite difficult. While I enjoy the banter of the characters, I've heard that they aren't all that interesting, apparently. They certainly do stand out, especially when you're in an area with NPCs that look like average people from the real world.

I've only played a few hours, but I'm really digging it.

Dishonored

I got it on release, and for some reason it just didn't click with me. But I'm replaying it now, and it's pretty damn fun.

Forgot to mention how much Skate 3 I've been playing since it was added to Xbox's backcompat list. Love that game. Gimme a Skate 4 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle