What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently playing a mix of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for PS4, and now Final Fantasy X for PS4 too.

Restarted fallout. Game looks soo much better with HBAO+ that I had to go back and see what I missed. Even the intro looks WAY better.

The new debris generation and physics make it fun to just shoot the ground. 8)

Next time don't hold back graphical features until after the holiday season, okay Bethesda?

Double post, but who cares?

Keyboard and mouse works fine. A little more ergonomic in some ways, such as pressing shift to manually aim your spells rather than clicking on the left stick.

So it should be fine.

Coincidentally, I've been playing Dragon's Dogma on PS3 the past few days.

Word of advice: don't complete the Everfall quest for that colossal anus Barnaby until you've done pretty much everything else there is to do, most importantly finding Quina.

Another one: playing as a hobbit is kinda inspiring, but you'll walk painfully slow, have stunted stamina, won't be able to carry as much, and have shorter attack reach. As far as I'm aware, there's only one instance where being short allows you to fit into a goblin tunnel, but there's hardly anything in it.

It's a good idea to use this reference page when creating your characters.

De-Ting said:
Another one: playing as a hobbit is kinda inspiring, but you'll walk painfully slow, have stunted stamina, won't be able to carry as much, and have shorter attack reach. As far as I'm aware, there's only one instance where being short allows you to fit into a goblin tunnel, but there's hardly anything in it.
On the plus side, you get to regen stamina fast (and all sprinting speed is the same).

The character creation in Dragon's Dogma is amazing.

I remember playing Dragon's Dogma when it first came out on the 360, it was pretty bloody fun! And I was absolutely hooked (initially because of the awesome rock theme on the title screen).

I did find the locations to be a bit repetitive after a while though!

cyberjim2000 said:
Now, do you need an Xbox controller or is it playable with keyboard and mouse?

Controller is highly recommended. I honestly feel action adventures don't fit keyboard and mouse style well.

As much as I'm enjoying the FFX HD remaster on PS4, it's funny to see how much the game has really aged. I'm still enjoying the overall story and the strategic battle system - and Blizball is so Goddamn hard.

Master_Craig said:
As much as I'm enjoying the FFX HD remaster on PS4, it's funny to see how much the game has really aged. I'm still enjoying the overall story and the strategic battle system - and Blizball is so Goddamn hard.

I was solidly at the "Sucks major nards" skill level whenever I tried Blitzball.

Hard at first, but keep playing to level your chars and just use the jecht shot all the time, especially when there are 2 or less defenders on you - WINS!

Yeah, I managed to just barely lose in the first Blitzball Cup game... and the Jecht Shot is so OP. I dig it.

I discovered that in the first Blitzball match, you actually can't get a score at all, without the Jecht Shot (or the Sphere Shot if you didn't get the JS skill). When Wakka rocks up, you can use his Venom Shot, but it's probably too late by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle