What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Fallout 4's over, I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U, trying out DLC characters like Roy, Ryu and Cloud.

In my opinion, Cloud is severely over powered. He's a lot of fun to play as, I'll admit, but damn he's fast, he's got reach and he's powerful. His "Finishing Touch" move is absolute killer, able to knock multiple people off the level at once if they're at about 80% damage.

Ryu is good too, a heavy hitter and fun to play as, but unfortunately as he's a melee based character, he lacks reach compared to others.

Roy is good too. He's also very fast and he hits hard, but he also lacks reach.

Playing Destiny. How do you do the SLR races? I'm talking the lady, I can get the bounties but I can't do a race. Also, how the heck do you interact with people or use items like horns? And does it matter what ship I use?

Ori and the Blind Forest

Used got this for me as a birthday present, and as a typical grateful friend I waited over 9 months to actually start playing it.

Turns out I fucked up. This game is fun as hell, and wonderful, and amazing, and I love it.

Lethean said:
Playing Destiny. How do you do the SLR races? I'm talking the lady, I can get the bounties but I can't do a race. Also, how the heck do you interact with people or use items like horns? And does it matter what ship I use?
The answer to all of those questions is simply to eject the disc, shelve it, and sit in regret of ever having gotten the game to begin with.

I am trying to play Minecraft on PS3, but a new update has broken my old world and any new worlds I generate are glitched and end up being 80-90% water.

Also playing Undertale. Really glad it has controller support.

I was playing the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection on PS4. I finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on the night of Christmas Eve.

My partner bought me Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U. I'm really enjoying it, it's a lot of fun. I like the combat system, the exploration and the sheer sense of scale of the game. The story can be a bit slow, especially how the beginning of the game is one giant tutorial where they need to explain everything. Some of the writing and voice acting isn't that great, and the NPCs look kinda funny.

That being said, the creature design is great, the soundtrack (for the most part) is awesome and the environment is amazing. One of the best looking and most creative environments I've seen in any game.

Rainbow Six: Siege

Anyone on UPlay want to hit me up? My name is L2G.

I'm having tons of fun with it so far, even though I suck.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Never played it before.. I like it so far.. cheesy dialogue, but I like the world. Might stream it sometime. Also, I think I picked a terrible game to "Finish" since its like 100 hours.

Well ! I'm playing Asphalt 8. I love playing it. It has so many cool cars and the stuff. Does anyone here playing this game other than me?

Europa Universalis IV

Running Ottomans still, got back into it recently and still pretty great. Fought Russia in a Trade Superiority dispute and won, helped my pal Venice in a war against Austria, Hungary and the Papal State with France backing us up and we utterly rolled them with two massive battles with over 100k on each side. Also fully annexed Tripoli and secured a hefty portion of the coast from Constantinople to way west from Alexandria. Those two trade nodes are under my complete control.

Next up is wiping another Arabic country from the face of the map, or at the very least mostly annexing them. Then it's Russia again, gotta get my kicks in until the European powers get superior troops.

jsonman said:
Well ! I'm playing Asphalt 8. I love playing it. It has so many cool cars and the stuff. Does anyone here playing this game other than me?

I play it off and on. Looks great on my 9.7" tablet (Galaxy Tab S2).

Finished Metal Gear Solid again. While the controls are clunky for this day and age, the game still holds up.

Dug out my PSP and am working on Peace Walker now. Already got past the point where I gave up on the game years ago, and also doing much better in not getting spotted than I remember being back then. Probably helps I've been playing virtually nothing but MGS games since September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle