What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately, it's been XCOM 2 and Witcher 3.

I got some bad FPS stuttering in XCOM 2 and from what I've read a lot of people do too. Though the game's addictingly fun.

I don't know why but I'm having more fun in the Witcher 3 than I did with 2. I'm guessing that's because you're more of a Witcher in this one.

Everyone says XCOM 2 is really good. I gotta get in on it.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is, in my opinion, more fun than The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings. I like the free roaming, the exploration and yeah, you really do feel more like a Witcher, with all the monster contracts and whatnot.

I'm currently playing Dishonored: The Definitive Edition for PS4. I picked it up the other day on an awesome sale. I've played and finished Dishonored before on PC. It feels good on console, but despite being the "Definitive" edition on PS4, the original version actually looked and ran better on my PC.

It's still fun though. I'm playing in a completely non-lethal play through.

I'm on the Witness now. It's a pleasure to play, but it's one of those games you play when you're on a break from your main game.

...I need a main game now...

On the last level of Dishonored. I forgot how easy the game can be with the use of your powers.

Need to get back to FFX soon and finish it up.

Back to playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves from the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection. Downloading the 1.07 patch update for Dying Light as well as its The Following DLC. Can't wait to play it!

Dying Light: The Following for PS4.

It doesn't feel like a DLC pack really, but it feels like an expansion pack of sorts. The game gives you a massive brand new map and it's completely different to the original game. The original game offers two maps set in urban environments, while this one is mostly fields, pipe lines etc. so a lot of driving is involved using a little buggy car you acquire early in the game. It's fun to run down zombies in a car.

Tales of Maj'Eyal, running Ghoul/Sun Paladin on Nightmare/Adventurer. Died once due to arrogance on taking on adventuring parties and took down The Master while barely holding on and relying heavily on the most pimped out shield that has it's own Time Shield ability! It's pretty wizard.

Played a lot of Rocket League today. I only need two more trophies for the platinum; that infernal "Break Shot" trophy!!!!! Ugh!!!! Not you, Ugh. :p

I'm trying to do the Challenge in The Witness...It's so. fucking. annoying.

My brain just doesn't work with a time limit.

I bought FIFA 16, and am loving it....FANCY A KICKABOUT LADS?!

Played a little Hand of Fate as it was free on Xbox games with Gold. Great system up until the combat/adventure parts start. I really, really like the card-dealing rougelike stuff, and it is good enough to overlook the junky combat.

Green_Lantern said:
Trying to get into EU4....there's just so much stuff going on in still lost after like 3 hours.

It took me a while to get the hang of it and more than 5 restarts. Once I got decent at it, I did fairly well as Portugal until the liberty rebellions. Eventually gave up because I kept on going to war with my colonies and couldn't afford a military or navy to keep them in check while playing the colonization game. Only way I survived was with alliances with Spain and England.

But those repeated playthroughs were mostly with Portugal. And constantly playing as one nation taught me about some of the other mechanics of the game.

Portugal was colonization/trade, but you can also try Ottomans, military/military and kick everybody's ass in the middle east. You can easily become the resident superpower and barely touch Europe, except the Commonwealth would form and they would be a behemoth. I was kicking ass as the Ottomans and they and their alliances were the only thing keeping me in check from expanding into Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133