What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it should be mandatory for all sports games to have robust character creation systems. Though I admit, a large part of that is because I want to see horrible abominations in YouTube videos.

Haha yeah, they can be pretty entertaining.

I just realised when I level up, I cant customize my stats...that sucks - it just does it for me! I dont want +3 in accuracy! I WANT MORE POWER!

Also, there aren't things like "trophy balls" anymore. No fun prizes to aim for such as achieveing a drive of 350yards, making a 50 yard putt...all the fun gameplay stuff seems to be missed.

Apart from the graphics, and the night club challenges, this game is far inferior to the Tiger Woods collection.

I'm having this weird after-effect of Arkham Knight where every other game I try to start is fucking garbage by comparison.

MattAY said:

I just realised when I level up, I cant customize my stats...that sucks - it just does it for me! I dont want +3 in accuracy! I WANT MORE POWER!

Also, there aren't things like "trophy balls" anymore. No fun prizes to aim for such as achieveing a drive of 350yards, making a 50 yard putt...all the fun gameplay stuff seems to be missed.

Apart from the graphics, and the night club challenges, this game is far inferior to the Tiger Woods collection.

I heard The Golf Club is pretty good. I wonder how it compares.

Anthony_LaBella said:
I feel like it should be mandatory for all sports games to have robust character creation systems. Though I admit, a large part of that is because I want to see horrible abominations in YouTube videos.

This is one of the reasons I like to watch Robbaz on YouTube.

I tried to jump back into Far Cry 4 but it doesn't feel that exciting... so I went back to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and started just randomly riding around, visiting small towns I never, ever been to in my original play through and doing random side quests that I'm finding.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Thank you Anthony and Nick for turning me on... to this game. It's so damn fun, I just can't stop even though I'm super frustrated.

I need the Diamond Dealer, dammit!

Longo_2_guns said:
Crypt of the Necrodancer

Thank you Anthony and Nick for turning me on... to this game. It's so damn fun, I just can't stop even though I'm super frustrated.

I need the Diamond Dealer, dammit!
Awesome! I need to go back to it at some point, I still haven't made it to the third area.

hello i have just made a blog talking about putting a stop to being charged dlc as it is unfair to us as customers to buy a game and then have to pay for extra content they took out of the game my blog is

https://alphamale1992.wordpress.com

if you could post your comments and views about the subject please feel free as it would be highly appreciated

kind regards..

StudioTan said:
MattAY said:

I heard The Golf Club is pretty good. I wonder how it compares.

...I wonder indeed...

I'll platinum it quickly (shouldnt take long) and then may consider The Golf Club.

Golf Club has zero player progression, if that's what you're after. And very minimal player visual customization. It's all about building courses and going for high scores on the top courses. It's sim gameplay with arcade design.

Tales of Maj'Eyal, working on a Shalore/Temporal Warden on Nightmare/Roguelike. Picked up a bow for 4000 gold that jacks up Physical Damage/Penetration by 50%, which mostly nullifies the Physical resistance of a Pride leader that I could barely damage before.

WIsh I could have picked up the Stone Alchemy tree for 2-3 for randarts but needed the early category point.

used44 said:
Golf Club has zero player progression, if that's what you're after. And very minimal player visual customization. It's all about building courses and going for high scores on the top courses. It's sim gameplay with arcade design.

Bummer. I will say, have seen some very cool and unique community designed courses on YouTube.

No fair, Brett. Hot Shots doesn't count. It's infinitely superior to every other golf game ever.

StudioTan said:
used44 said:

Bummer. I will say, have seen some very cool and unique community designed courses on YouTube.

No fair, Brett. Hot Shots doesn't count. It's infinitely superior to every other golf game ever.

I kind of like that though. You start put with your golfer being evenly matched to everyone else, and it's all about how well you flick them sticks and play the wind, hills, etc.

Rocket League! IT'S SO ADDICTIVE! Not been this much into online multiplayer since Halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod