What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borderlands 2: got back into it, died a few times as Mechromancer, had about 8 Second Winds, lost my stacks every time I died and got the BNK3R thing mission done. Really sucks losing your stacks.

But that Badass Construct on top of that giant ass building leading up to the Bunker or at the bunker but is like... a crapton ways away from you, is mad powerful. Had to snipe him because I couldn't get close enough to unleash my rocket launcher on him without getting torn apart. Sniped him and took pot shots with my pistol until it died.

I'm playing RO, cabal and Rohan Blood feud right now. However, the often game i played was ROHAN because they do have an excviting events running on their servers now.

truewanderer said:
I'm playing RO, cabal and Rohan Blood feud right now. However, the often game i played was ROHAN because they do have an excviting events running on their servers now.

Oh you're still playing Cabal. Have you tried the new one, Cabal 2?
About ROHAN, I didn't know that this game is still active. I remember I used to play this game way back 2008. Woah! the game is like 7 years old already. So what are the events? I'm really interested to know.

Yo, is this a tag-team spam duo? And how is gamerevolution00 involved? HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO?

The noobs are communicating with each other... soon they'll be breeding. Truewandered, Healerlove - is there room for one more?

kevin-curtis-nurse-pulling-on-a-glove.jpg

Avalon: The Legend Lives a text based rpg MUD. When I'm not there it's a little Pokemon playing the older ones again. I've also recently downloaded Heroes of Might and Magic for old times sake!

Avalon is my home though, I've been playing for over 19 years now.

http://www.avalon-rpg.com/

Back to The Witcher III: Wild Hunt for PS4. I've finished Batman: Arkham Knight at a 95% completion rating, the last 5% is all Riddler trophies which I don't think I can carry myself to do. I'm having more fun back in the Witcher than doing Riddler stuff.

As I posted in the PC forum my motherboard gave up the ghost recently so while I wait for a new one to ship in I am playing BroForce Beta! The first half of the game ran really well but the later half is so full of destruction my netbook chokes here and there.

Got Driveclub for free with PS PLus...just waiting for it to download, anyone have it? Good? Fun?

I also borrowed Killzone Shadow Fall from my mate at work, started it and I hated the first level (the first REAL level). Finding alarms whilst never-ending enemies kept spawning isnt fun.

The spacey level next though is just what I want in a FPS, so I left the session happy!

You better get Rocket League when it's available on PS Plus. Not sure if you get it on Tuesdays like the U.S does.

I just realized I've barely posted the last few weeks. Probably because TOO MANY GAMES TO PLAY!

Currently playing:
Alien Isolation
Tropico 4 (why did I give in to my Tropico addiction?)
PayDay 2
Hotline Miami 2many guns

Whether it's a sim or not I just do the same as with any other driving game - go charging in on corners ramming the opposition and taking them violently on the inside........(I hope you're paying attention ladies ;))

Also people - join my club, Petrol Pirates!

Preordered fallout 4

Replaying fallout 3. Playing the DLC for the first time.

Edit: Done with Operation Anchorage and mothership zeta. While not bad I do wonder why they were so hyped and loved when they first released.

Got Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. It's a great golfing game, but man it can annoy you to start off with.

I've never had such a shit experience when creating a character. It's all just presets, compared to previous games where you can mould every part of your face.

Default Tour setting like "quick rounds", which means only playing about 5 holes of an 18 was frustrating. I want to play 18 holes...why the fuck wouldnt I?!

The prologue/tutorial that wouldn't let me skip a single thing.

After that though, the game itself is really fun. And I'm loving the night challenges (which I'm pretty sure is a mobile game on console).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod